Upcoming 3D Art from Content Update 2.3.1

"
666lol666 wrote:
Looks 50/50

Varunastra & Trypanon look great but Rat's Nest & Clayshaper are ugly as fuck. ^^

Edit: GZ on getting the new job Jazzo! ;)

You were expecting MTX Levels of awesomeness on a Leather Hairnet and a mossy petrified wood?

Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
I couldn't resist, lol.

Don't click if you're easily offended, can't take a joke, or think it's "too early" for some jokes...

Spoiler
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Hey!!! My favorite 2-handed weapon just got a 3D art, nice! Im just curious how i will get it in the new leagues...

Nice work GGG.
GGG pls dont forget about Malachai's Loop!
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
I couldn't resist, lol.

Don't click if you're easily offended, can't take a joke, or think it's "too early" for some jokes...

Spoiler

Holy shit, I'm still laughing. Thanks for making my day! ;o)
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
everything should have 3d art for a "finished" non beta game
"
You were expecting MTX Levels of awesomeness on a Leather Hairnet and a mossy petrified wood?

No, really not.... BUT let's face it the helmet looks exactly like the head protectors that the poor people suffering from epilepsy wear. :(
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Considering the most % of body coverage comes from the chest armours, I petition to give them priority in 3d art production.

Below is a list of the ones I find with the most interesting 2d art:

Queen of the Forest
Cloak of Flame
Infernal Mantle
Soul Mantle
Lightning Coil
Cloak of Defiance
Ambu's Charge

From the newer ones:
Cospri's Will
Kintsugi
Last edited by ata on Jun 15, 2016, 10:42:59 AM
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
I couldn't resist, lol.

Spoiler

I posted just because this was too funny!!
where is bramblejack's 3D nobody uses clay shaper anymore except for a very few builds
Hargan is my spirit NPC which one is yours?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info