[2.3] Angryaa's Juggernaut Uber Labyrinth farmer

"
Celestriel wrote:
Hi guys, what level do you have your cast when damage taken?

Max it
In what relative order should I be going through the skill tree? I'm assuming endurance charges last, but should I be going for physical damage or life regen first? Sorry if this is a noob question I'm a newer player. Thanks!
I accidentally just 6L'd a Belly of the beast, I bought a 6s just to get a 5L cuz i didnt have enough sockets for a golem, 30 fus later I 6l'd lol. I still don't have enough room for my golem.

I was thinking what's the best 6l setup for ancestral warchief? I have faster attacks - conc effect - added fire - melee phys. edit: added bloodlust as a 6th link.
Last edited by Ishamz on Jun 19, 2016, 6:17:06 PM
"
hansantizor wrote:
In what relative order should I be going through the skill tree? I'm assuming endurance charges last, but should I be going for physical damage or life regen first? Sorry if this is a noob question I'm a newer player. Thanks!

Just take what you need really. If you get squishy take life if you feel low damage get some damage.

It's like this for about every build while leveling. It's not till you get to Merciless Difficulty that you really need to maybe worry about what you need.

I will say you can leave off the +1 endurance charges and duration until you have the Immortal Call and Cast When Damage Taken setup. Usually want to have it up by Act 4 Cruel because by Dried Lake enemies do start triggering it.
Question: Why do you take Unwavering Stance. Yet all your gear is Armour/Evasion???
My guess is to take adcantage of the 20% chances of generating endurance charges when hit, I will try to run without it tho to see how it goes.
did my first uber izaro run and atziri run tonight, extremely easy
i find the gameplay really boring tho, will probably only use this char for lab runs
"
Ishamz wrote:
did my first uber izaro run and atziri run tonight, extremely easy
i find the gameplay really boring tho, will probably only use this char for lab runs
Normal or uber Atziri? Leveling this character just for uber lab but curious if it can do uber Atziri as well.
Immortal Call is triggered by CwDT, right?

I've seen some people trigger IC manually and I think it would be safer.

What do you think?
"Embrace the darkness"
I'm going broke trying to gear my LL EDC Witch, thinking about creating a dedicated lab farmer to attempt to both bring in currency and knock out the end-game grind challenge. Do you guys have any advice on this vs Slayer in PSC? This vs another build? Really only looking to farm currency and kill Izaro and Atziri (not sure how this would fare against T15 Daresso).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info