[2.3] Angryaa's Juggernaut Uber Labyrinth farmer

Can this build work with an Atziri's Disfavor instead of Mahori?
"
Atrav wrote:
Can this build work with an Atziri's Disfavor instead of Mahori?

yea its work with Disfavor. You can check my Profil.
using enduring cry by hand is the only way to get charges in this build?
"

You can use Leap Slam - faster attacks - endurance charge on melee stun and you have instant 8 charges, its very nice for rush uber lab.
"

Unflinching grants 20% chance when hit.
Wow, this build is just what I was looking for. Great clearspeed, and super tanky. Thanks!

Got to lvl79 today, and ran uber lab. That was an absolute joke. Just to be safe I used 2 Kaom's Way rings. Seeing as I'm at 6.5k life using Belly of the Beast, I get over 1300 life regen a second when all 10 endurance charges are up. Loving this build!

Also, a small tip to anyone wanting an easy, and cheap (1 chaos) 20% more damage in the form of chaos. Use a Ming's heart in the slot where you'd normally have the one Kaom's way. This give a massive dps boost. I usually map using Voidheart and Ming's Heart. You'll still be immune to phys damage because of the perma immortall call from 8 endurance charges.

Cheers, and thanks again!
any advice on asc. order? Which asc. points help best while leveling? I chose unyielding as my first but not sure what to use next, unstoppable sounds awesome but unflinching as good to and enables unrelenting in merc.
"
any advice on asc. order? Which asc. points help best while leveling? I chose unyielding as my first but not sure what to use next, unstoppable sounds awesome but unflinching as good to and enables unrelenting in merc.

I went Unrelenting as soon as possible. Having 8-10 endurance charges up all the time, and thus perma immortall call, boosts your survivability a lot. And it also helps with merciless/uber izaro.
Last edited by Fritso on Jun 17, 2016, 6:15:48 PM
"

The lavish choice is to go Unstoppable in normal, then spend ten of your refund points to get Unrelenting just before you start merciless lab. Or go Unstoppable through merc lab as well and pick up Unrelenting as your sixth.
How do you guys handle todays lab? i get destroyed by the ele dmg.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info