[2.3] Fire EK Berserker (300k+ dps peak with chain, Vaal Pact, cheap to get started, now with video)

Was this your first build in the league or did you make currency with another build?
Just started leveling this, 440 chromatics so far for Roths reach no colors -.-
I leveled this character with Ancestral Warchief only because I wanted to test the new skill but leveling as fire EK should be fine, by the time you reach the level required for the Signal Fire you should have enough currency to buy it. Jewels are not mandatory, you can go for fire/damage nodes in the witch area if you can't afford them yet and respec later.

Roth's Reach is a pain to color (~600 chrom on average), if you can't afford that many chroms Tabula's still an option until mid tier map.

Ive used 600 chromes now, still not right colors, im starting to get pissed..
Happened to 6link my Roths, time to farm some chromes >_>
900 Chromes now.............................................................................
Seriously considering using Pierce instead of Ele focus, just to make my chroming easier -.-

How would the damage be with Emberwake ignite stacking and without ele focus?
Last edited by TheCreatek on Jun 20, 2016, 1:11:16 PM
I don't think ignite is the way to go with this build, you have better ways to scale damage. Pierce is fine but remember that each knife that pierce is a knife that is not chaining.
"
Noisnamalark wrote:
I don't think ignite is the way to go with this build, you have better ways to scale damage. Pierce is fine but remember that each knife that pierce is a knife that is not chaining.
Yeah but the chroming is so fucking painful, 1100 chromes now and twice 5 off 3r 1g 1b :p

EDIT 1500 chromes no luck rip my currency

EDIT 2: If anyone is interested in buying Rotch Reach 6l in PHC hit me up.
Last edited by TheCreatek on Jun 20, 2016, 3:34:09 PM
Anyone though of using Alpha's howl to fit in Blasphemy + purity + herald of ash?

EDIT: Also did you use vorici 1B to chrome the bow or just slamming chromes on it. im + 2.2k now.
Last edited by TheCreatek on Jun 20, 2016, 9:57:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info