[2.3] Vanilla's Juggernaut Burning Prolif Discharge Build (10 End Charges)

I see. Thank you very much for the clarification. I'll include it in a section in my guide if that's okay with you!

Don't know if I'd use a Realm Ender for HC though, since I'm already slightly over res-capped with a Wand+Shield, so I'd probably chalk it up to it being a SC-variant for this build. I do prefer being more tanky, especially when it comes to the playstyle of this build (getting up close and personal)
Yeah if you can figure out the resistance issue staff can be just as tanky as 1h/shield. You get 18 base block with a staff so just throw in something like a Rumi's and you got decent block chance. You can also use Kaom's which gives you a ton of life and some extra damage.
Oh, for sure. I'd definitely recommend Kaom's + Realm Ender for a more expensive SC-variant for this build.

I originally made this with a budget-friendly HC-variant in mind, which I'd say has been quite a successful journey as I've reached level 90 with it. Not sure if I'll continue to 91/92 or just reroll a new build.
How is this build for Uber Lab and Atziri by the way? I am thinking on rolling a Juggernaut Discharger on PHC but I really want a character that can farm Labs, Atziri, and maps. I assume for Atziri its really nice since you have tons of Fire res and a huge Immortal Call for trio. Haven't done Uber labs enough to know what is good though. I know Juggernaut in general is great for running through traps due to the crazy regen and Immortal Call, but it seems like killing the boss would be tough.
"
noremac13 wrote:
How is this build for Uber Lab and Atziri by the way? I am thinking on rolling a Juggernaut Discharger on PHC but I really want a character that can farm Labs, Atziri, and maps. I assume for Atziri its really nice since you have tons of Fire res and a huge Immortal Call for trio. Haven't done Uber labs enough to know what is good though. I know Juggernaut in general is great for running through traps due to the crazy regen and Immortal Call, but it seems like killing the boss would be tough.

Good thing you asked, since I attempted Uber Laby last night for the first time. It's very doable and farmable.

I didn't have too much trouble during all 3 Phases. I just weapon swapped to Singularity + ROTP and made sure I had 9 Endurance Charges up at all times. Didn't use IC at all. Most he hit me for was 2-3K out of my 7.2K hp. Just Flame Surged him to death and it was quite quick, all the while dodging his telegraphed attacks.

One thing you do have to ensure is that you have a sip of Dousing flask by the time you kill him, so you can remove RF. (I will upload a pic on the kill tonight)

As for Arziri, I haven't tried but I bet it's possible due to the aspects about the build you mentioned.

And you're thinking of rolling this type of build in PHC? Go for it! It's a bunch of fun.
Oh you killed him with Flame Surge? I was curious on how just Discharge would work against a single target. Also probably going to run permanent RF so the dousing flask wouldn't really be necessary.
Hello i am starting to up a char in softcore to try the build, u think i can use Realm Ender and a kingsguard? i dont have the currency to buy a kaom's haha
"
noremac13 wrote:
Oh you killed him with Flame Surge? I was curious on how just Discharge would work against a single target. Also probably going to run permanent RF so the dousing flask wouldn't really be necessary.

Yup, Flame Surge with RF active. Melts single-targets/bosses fairly quickly. I didn't have too much trouble with Uber Izaro using this method.

Nah. Discharge, with the way I've built it in this build lacks in single-target damage. It's meant to dispatch of groups of enemies very fast, which it does.

I tried to run permanent RF when I was in the mid-80s, I refunded like 8-10 points and put them into every single Regen node I was near at the time. Still had a slight burn without Endurance Charges. Maybe you can get it to work with some changes here and there.

"
claydbp wrote:
Hello i am starting to up a char in softcore to try the build, u think i can use Realm Ender and a kingsguard? i dont have the currency to buy a kaom's haha

Yes, definitely. You can start off with Realm Ender + Kingsguard for sure. Later, when you get more wealth, you can transition into Kaom's. Just be sure that you're compensating the Kingsguard 5L/6L on your Realm Ender when you make the switch, because Kaom's has no sockets.
About to start building this character. Is Singularity sceptre better than doryanis?
IGN: TrulyRighteous
I am level 57 and using discharge now and its pretty fun. I am using realm ender so no rotf for me, what do you recomend for bosses? I was thinking in using flame surge for the single target damage in my second 5l.

Update: Ignore this post i am an idiot hahahahaha, i will buy a rotf and a singularity to use as weapon swap
Last edited by claydbp on Jun 27, 2016, 3:20:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info