[2.3] (NEW) LL Chaos/Poison CoC VorCadeNova, Uber Rekt, Millions of DPS! (With Videos)

UPDATE: I've made an improvement to the build by taking out faster attacks and using Ice Nova (with Vortex + Glacial Cascade). In my testing I've found out that this combination increased the damage output by a lot. I've also tested this with normal consuming dark daggers and it still does incredible damage (Uber Deleted).

I would like to present to you my Chaos CoC VorCadeNova build. Gajjilion of damage per nanosecond.

My Twitch Stream: The Kreker Shreker

Videos:
These videos are not meant to be speed runs as I'm interacting with my viewers on the stream.
Uber Atziri (After New Gem Setup)
Uber Atziri
Gorge Run

Class Tree:
Shadow Assassin Tree

How it works:
I'm using Vortex/Ice Nova (cold damage based) and Glacial Cascade (cold/physical) as my main skills for the cast on crit setup.
These are all AoE based skills which allows us to use Increased AoE (for mapping) or Concentrated Effect (for bosses).
I use the Pyre (unique ring) to convert 100% of the cold damage to fire damage, which then is converted to chaos damage with two legacy Consuming Dark Daggers (90% conversion).
We then use Skyforth boots to generate power charges to cap our critical chance, with max crit chance, we will always crit and take advantage of the new Toxic Delivery node buff (Poison you inflict with Critical Strikes Deals 100% more damage).
The Assassin tree is very powerful as it gives us huge poison damage on top of the base critical chance and multiplier. I use Vortex, Ice Nova and Glacial cascade which are optimal for damage based on my testing.

Bandits
Skill point - Skill point or 8% Attack speed - +1 Power Charge

Auras:
Discipline (duh, low life)
Anger (Fire > Chaos)
Herald Of Ice (Ice Damage > Fire > Chaos)

Curses:
Poacher's Mark (Enemies have 50% less evasion, this is used to give you more than 90% hit chance)
Assassin's Mark (Cap Crit)

Wither Totem:
This totem will increase the chaos damage you do to bosses and slow them down. It also acts as a deterrant, because it's an extra target the bosses will focus on.
Spell Totem > Wither > Enhance (or increased duration) > Faster Casting

Gear (and Links):
With gear you want to try and get accuracy on most of the gear (try to aim for at least 1600 accuracy rating). With my current gear I have 2358 Accuracy Rating. If you don't have Shavronne's I suggest that you go CI and use the best ES based armor you can get (rare or unique).

Flasks:
The two main flasks that I use are Atziri's Promise (for the life leech + damage) and Taste of Hate (damage boost). I also use a lucky flask to secure crit if I don't have power charges in rare cases. You can use a flask of Vinktar to even further boost the damage.

Jewels:
Main stats to look for are:
Increased attack speed with daggers
Increased attack speed while dual wielding
Increased Chaos Damage
Increased Area Damage
Increased Global Critical Strike Chance/Multiplier (if needed)
Resistances (if needed)
Attributes (if needed)
Accuracy (if needed)

Special thanks to:
Jam3s_w00ds (for contributing to the name of the build)
Ugotkickedman (for messing up my tree)
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Jun 20, 2016, 3:14:46 AM
Last bumped on Aug 9, 2016, 11:31:32 PM
Welcome for the best chaos monster man in game.
It would be desirable for new players who want to play from the beginning,how to leveling,i mean what they pick from level 1 to level 40 or 50.
thx
P.S Ponovo si ga razvalio. Veliki pozdrav
Last edited by Dejan_killer on Jun 10, 2016, 2:34:43 AM
Really amazing! Would you be releasing a more budget life based one?
"
fuzzybearz wrote:
Really amazing! Would you be releasing a more budget life based one?

I'm thinking about releasing a life based version for each of my builds. I'll let you guys know. (:
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
I've updated the build with a new Gem setup. The build does even more damage now and kills Uber bosses pretty much instantly.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Jun 11, 2016, 1:24:15 PM
Waiting for the life based!
FAQ dat ES buildz
I have big problem m8,can you help me.
I can not turn Herald of ice and Discipline together,because they say no life for that.
Whether the problem is because gem Enlighten is not on level 4,my is on level 3 Quality +23.
I guess not must to have Enlighten level 4???
The same problem is with Anger,Assassin Mark and Poachers Mark,and yes,again i have gems Enlighten on level 3 Quality +22.
This is my games on Skyfort,Hubris circlet nad Dagger
Spoiler

What is the problem?

I thank in advance for your response
Last edited by Dejan_killer on Jun 12, 2016, 6:57:04 AM
Add:

[Standard] to title - because the Temp League version will be 100% weaker.
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
"
Dejan_killer wrote:
I have big problem m8,can you help me.
I can not turn Herald of ice and Discipline together,because they say no life for that.
Whether the problem is because gem Enlighten is not on level 4,my is on level 3 Quality +23.
I guess not must to have Enlighten level 4???
The same problem is with Anger,Assassin Mark and Poachers Mark,and yes,again i have gems Enlighten on level 3 Quality +22.
This is my games on Skyfort,Hubris circlet nad Dagger
Spoiler

What is the problem?

I thank in advance for your response

To be optimal, yes, you will need to get level 4 Enlighten. However, you should be able to use level 3 Enlightens combined with some "Conqueror's Efficiency" unique jewels which will reduce the mana reserved. You could also sacrifice the "Method of the Madness" chaos damage wheel and get the Charisma wheel for even more mana reservation reduction. The build does a lot of damage, so damage can be sacrificed to balance out the other stats so you can meet the requirements.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
OP tried cold snap as an option? Does the CoC by pass the cold snap cool down?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info