[2.3] (NEW) LL Chaos/Poison CoC VorCadeNova, Uber Rekt, Millions of DPS! (With Videos)

"
ardi14 wrote:
how did you sustain your mana with cyclone and what can i use if i dont have the dagger sorry new player here

The curse Poacher's mark will give you life/mana on hit. You don't have to have the legacy version of the dagger. I'm not sure in which league you play, but you should be able to get a normal consuming dark dagger by searching for it on poe.trade.

"
Shajirr wrote:
Any reason why you aren't using Quicksilver?

Cyclone seems slow as hell, when you took accel shrine it was still slower than regular CoC discharge without the shrine... Sure you don't really need it for bosses, but clearspeed definitely suffers due to extremely slow movement when attacking (only WB is fast)

Most of my builds are min/maxed for damage and they are made to be able to do the hardest bosses. It is a trade off between damage and clear speed. The build can do maps + all the uber bosses. I could make a build that clears maps extremely fast (under a minute) but those same builds will have a very difficult time against Uber bosses (and most of them won't be viable). Also, be aware that all these videos are created while I'm streaming and interacting with my viewers (this 100% slows down any run you do due to distractions). You can make changes to the build to suit your needs (i.e. using w/e flasks you want).

My flasks are not 100% optimal, I guess you could call me lazy in that department. I have a full time Job and I stream every single day, so I have very little time to balance everything out. I re-use most of my gear for a lot of my builds. I theorycraft probably 20 builds a week, and only about 2-3 of them are created and tested. Most of my build guides are created while I'm sleep deprived, so I may miss a couple of things. Haha.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Jun 30, 2016, 1:54:10 PM
thanks btw pc for the fiend dagger non lega? dagger and shavs is the only parts i dont have right now playing in standard
"
ardi14 wrote:
thanks btw pc for the fiend dagger non lega? dagger and shavs is the only parts i dont have right now playing in standard

Use poe.trade. Right now I see that some of them go for about 10c, the cheapest one is 1c (when you sort by price).
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Hi m8,pls pls can you help me m8?
I have the problem and i really dont know what is the problem?

The problem is that i can not activate in same time Anger,Assassins Mark and Poachers Mark,because they using 100% mana(29% of mana reserved for assassins mark,29% mana resevred for poacher mark,and 42% mana reserved for Anger),so thahts mean i dont have mana for cyclon.
I have 3 gems Enlighten level 4 quality 20%,but again no chance to take in same time all auras nad curses. What is the problem m8,pls help me.
Now i am on level 92.

This is my gear:

Spoiler

This is my Passive Skill Tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYDAA18DkgPqw_EEQ8RLxFQEZYWvxhqGyUdTyL0JIsqCyo4Kwo1uTsNO3w9X0ZxRwZJE0lRS65Ms1AwUXRSU1KvWAdcQFxrXfJfamNDZ_xqjGwLbRltbG-ecFJwVnWedwd4L3vXfOV_xoMJhEiExYcTh8uJ04ngjAuMNo7pj_qQG5MfkyeXlZf0mhOboZu1nKShL6Kjotmmmacrp5usmLDYtAy1SLjKuXy5k7tNvorBxcMJwzrDbcgUytPPFdAf0NDZW9te29TdX-ZY6QLquutj6_XsGOyw7-vw1fId8uH1b_fX
Last edited by Dejan_killer on Jul 11, 2016, 10:35:10 AM
"
Dejan_killer wrote:

This is my Passive Skill Tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYDAA18DkgPqw_EEQ8RLxFQEZYWvxhqGyUdTyL0JIsqCyo4Kwo1uTsNO3w9X0ZxRwZJE0lRS65Ms1AwUXRSU1KvWAdcQFxrXfJfamNDZ_xqjGwLbRltbG-ecFJwVnWedwd4L3vXfOV_xoMJhEiExYcTh8uJ04ngjAuMNo7pj_qQG5MfkyeXlZf0mhOboZu1nKShL6Kjotmmmacrp5usmLDYtAy1SLjKuXy5k7tNvorBxcMJwzrDbcgUytPPFdAf0NDZW9te29TdX-ZY6QLquutj6_XsGOyw7-vw1fId8uH1b_fX

You're missing a 4% reduced Mana Reserved aura node at the top-right, near CI, in the Influence wheel.
Last edited by bobobo96 on Jul 13, 2016, 10:28:55 PM
may i know is the build working without skyforth?
OP, are you planning on doing simillar CoC bow build ? Something around lightning spells/voltaxic or anything of that sort?
Another nice build. But how would you compare this build with "ChaosOrb Trapper ONE HIT UBER ATZIRI" build? I can't decide which one to go for.
"
Zweiwei wrote:
may i know is the build working without skyforth?

You can get it to work without skyforth boots, but on Uber bosses it is highly recommended to use skyforth. Skyforth is very powerful and it allows you to do so much.

"
beldako wrote:
OP, are you planning on doing simillar CoC bow build ? Something around lightning spells/voltaxic or anything of that sort?

I'll be making a CoC bow build in the future. There is a list of builds still waiting to be made, some take priority over others.

"
bobosayhello wrote:
Another nice build. But how would you compare this build with "ChaosOrb Trapper ONE HIT UBER ATZIRI" build? I can't decide which one to go for.

They are two different builds. It all depends on your playstyle. If you want to play it "safe" I would recommend the trapper build. Otherwise this build is fun to play.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Jul 29, 2016, 4:51:42 AM
"

I'm thinking about releasing a life based version for each of my builds. I'll let you guys know. (:

Hey Champ! Still waiting for your life based version :)
Check my [3.0] [STARTER] [MINER] FROSTBolt KING - ATZ/uLAB /Guardians/Vaal Temple # CI/LIFE-MOM # ### pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1903979

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info