New Microtransactions - Demon King Portal and Wings

"
Archwizard wrote:
Gotta agree with the apparent consensus, the portal is great and the wings are... not.

My ranger appreciates a nice rack, but this eleven point "buck" attachment is not a pair of wings. Now, if the horns flapped a bit and were animated so it looked like they were periodically trying to stab things on their own ....

The portal effect is very nice. Some matching plasma wings would be great. If nothing else, GGG could have the portal type plasma effect arcing between various antler points on the wings.

To the GGG art team, I have to give you kudos for trying something new and innovative. Don't take the wings criticism too hard. It's tough to visualize a concept no one has seen before.
Take the following new dinosaur as a good example - those curved horns look perfect for puncturing the top of an opponents skull, but who would have ever imagined something like that?

Machairoceratops cronusi
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
A portal that trumps Ascendancy Portal, wow.

Also a great way to revitalize an old armor set like Demonic with the wings.

Nice stuff!
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Hell yeah! Damn sick MTXs!!! ]:>
\m/ `-;;-´ \m/
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
"
DalaiLama wrote:

Spoiler

Machairoceratops cronusi

no way my anchestors had such silly horns!111
WoW
SSF since ~OB
Put on sale.

I will buy.

Rawwr

-Cob
Demon Portal is cool, mixed feelings on the wings. However the darkness box wings (not the raven ones) are just the bees knees!

I would really like to see a cool Siege ballista MTX! (yea yea I know it isn't very popular but it's still cool!)

I would also really like to see some Train station type Hideout Deco! We got rails and cranes and such already! Bring on the Coal or Steam Trains!
Since so many users complain about the wings:

Imho they are really great, even combined with other mtx than the associated Set.

Just saw a Templar with Arctic Armour set, arctic skull, phoenix fire 3d art shield and the new Demon King Wings and it looked great.

Well done, thx! Just purchased them.
Why hasn't the demon king armour set gone on sale yet????

Seems obvious that putting it on sale at the same time these items were released would be good business.
Last edited by Frozen666 on Jun 16, 2016, 9:57:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info