New Microtransactions - Demon King Portal and Wings

take a look at the home page. it's totally an online shopping website. lmao.
"
hypnoticz wrote:
would look cooler with a bigger portal imo. as it is now, it kinda looks like a plasma cutter :p

You say that like it's a BAD thing... ^_^
Reality is an illusion, Exile.
I do not buy anything until they dont solve some serious bug....
Are they not dropping the Radiant armour set? Need the gloves and boots :(
I guess they will make another bunch of gamble boxes with it.
"
tm10067 wrote:
Any refunds to those who gambled earlier? ;)

Not that im dissatisfied or something but I think changing things halfway is a bit impolite to customers.

What changed? The boxes are the same as when they were announced.

Surely you're not saying that GGG should have their artists stop developing new mtxes, or that any and all mtxes developed should be held in reserve until the box promotion is over.

"
azzzeroth wrote:
All nice and swell, but shouldn't your primary concern be to resolve this screen freeze issue? I personally didn't have it up until this morning patch, good work on that one ^^

Yeah all you graphic artists, stop working on art and get to fixing technical issues that are beyond the scope of your professional knowledge!

"
subtleorwhat wrote:
Pretty unhappy I wasted the points I had before on boxes because i had nothing better to buy, and now you bring out two things at once I'd spend money on...

So wait, you know GGG is constantly working on new mtx but decide to spend your points on the boxes. Then, when GGG releases new content you get mad at them for your decision to spend your points?
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Last edited by Archwizard on Jun 10, 2016, 5:03:46 PM
damn son that portal effect doe
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
tm10067 wrote:
Any refunds to those who gambled earlier? ;)

Not that im dissatisfied or something but I think changing things halfway is a bit impolite to customers.

What changed? The boxes are the same as when they were announced.

Surely you're not saying that GGG should have their artists stop developing new mtxes, or that any and all mtxes developed should be held in reserve until the box promotion is over.

"
azzzeroth wrote:
All nice and swell, but shouldn't your primary concern be to resolve this screen freeze issue? I personally didn't have it up until this morning patch, good work on that one ^^

Yeah all you graphic artists, stop working on art and get to fixing technical issues that are beyond the scope of your professional knowledge!

"
subtleorwhat wrote:
Pretty unhappy I wasted the points I had before on boxes because i had nothing better to buy, and now you bring out two things at once I'd spend money on...

So wait, you know GGG is constantly working on new mtx but decide to spend your points on the boxes. Then, when GGG releases new content you get made at them for your decision to spend your points?

This guy gets it! I will also echo the sentiment going around her: the portal is amazing. Insta buy. The wings? Meh.
This portal effect is absolutely fantastic. More in this style to come?

Please make MTX stash improvements a top priority.

I would like to see the following at least:
  • MTX stay in stash. RClick to apply->greyed->RClick to reclaim->coloured.
  • MTX are movable.
  • MTX tabs are renamable.
Portal looks amazing, wings incredibly ugly.

Gj :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info