[2.3] Explosive Arrow Elementalist (HC, Fast Clear)

"
SoonDead wrote:
Can you help with the order of importance for passives?

For example a lvl50 and lvl70 tree would help a lot.

I don't know if he's checking the thread anymore, but I can post the tree I was going with.

Lvl48:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAAN1BAcEswYOCPQJ9g3NDjwTNRRxF6QaOBzOHwIi9CW8Jy8n7StQMtE2xTrYPAU9X0VHTLNSU1SuVcZYd1nzXwRqQ2t6bRlyqXasfNl90oIHgpuD25BVkPqRK5eVl_SaO52un9-iAKcIrKqvp8BUwGbE9si_z37UB9R82CTZfNtP3I3fbd-K37_gw-oY6-7sOO989zL46_5U

Lvl70:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAAN1BAcEswYOCPQJ9g3NDjwTNRRxFm8XpBiRGjgabBzOHwIi9CSqJbwnLyftK1Ay0TWSNsU26TpSOtg64TwFPC09X0VHRZ1Ms1JTU1JUrlXGWHdZ818EakNrem0Zcql2rHzZfdKCB4Kbg8yD25BVkPqRK5eVl_SaO5rgna6f36IAplenCKyqr6e3PryfwFTAZsT2xq7Iv89-1AfUfNgk2L3ZfNtP3I3fbd-K37_gw-Nq6hjr7uw473zyRfcy-Ov-Cv5U_o8=

If you need some more damage take the fire nodes above the Witch start, if you need some more %life you have plenty of options you'll gonna take anyway at some point. You can also wait with taking BM+RT and sticking to Firestorm, EA isn't really good until lvl ~70. I switched at 55 and the high life costs were a bit of a problem. (You can skip Tireless (the one with reduced mana costs) and take some better %life nodes if you don't wanna switch to EA but I'd recommend it if you do)

(You can take jewel slots if it isn't the league starter and you have some currency for atleast double dmg jewels, other than that I'd wait until you got the basic tree)
Last edited by Purexec on Jun 22, 2016, 5:53:05 AM
"
Purexec wrote:
I don't know if he's checking the thread anymore, but I can post the tree I was going with.

Was busy for a bit and wasn't able to check the thread too much, thanks for answering people's questions in the meanwhile! I'll see if I can check this thread more regularly now.
"
xaitv wrote:
"
Purexec wrote:

Was busy for a bit and wasn't able to check the thread too much, thanks for answering people's questions in the meanwhile! I'll see if I can check this thread more regularly now.

Perfect :) and no probs.

Quick question to you if you don't mind:
Is % projectile damage really affecting the area explosion as well? I heard something about this.

-

(Btw as it turns out my try with taking Celestial Punishment & Elemental Overload instead of RT wasn't really worth it. The damage improvement is surprisingly low and the gained life w/o it much more worth it. Wanted to see it for myself. I'm kinda baffled that it's so little, but oh well. If someone did the same as I did, consider getting the 8 or 9 Regret)
hi, what is better:

emower lev 3

or

slower projectiles

??
"
Purexec wrote:
"
xaitv wrote:
"
Purexec wrote:

Perfect :) and no probs.

Quick question to you if you don't mind:
Is % projectile damage really affecting the area explosion as well? I heard something about this.

-

(Btw as it turns out my try with taking Celestial Punishment & Elemental Overload instead of RT wasn't really worth it. The damage improvement is surprisingly low and the gained life w/o it much more worth it. Wanted to see it for myself. I'm kinda baffled that it's so little, but oh well. If someone did the same as I did, consider getting the 8 or 9 Regret)

Projectile Damage affects the explosion yes, Projectile ATTACK Damage doesn't.
"
wirus_pp wrote:
hi, what is better:

emower lev 3

or

slower projectiles

??

Probably Slower Projectiles, but I didn't test it.
What's the best strat for normal atziri? Frost-walling?
"
Rathke wrote:
What's the best strat for normal atziri? Frost-walling?

Probably want to frostwall there yeah, since you can't ignite her. As far as I know you can ignite the trio and the vaals though, so just bring your single target setup too if at all possible.
so can you do Uber Atziri or Twinned Core map with this build?
"
lxdestiny wrote:
so can you do Uber Atziri or Twinned Core map with this build?

Maybe twinned core, but uber atziri is probably a bit too hard, better off doing a bladefall miner for that. I wouldn't do either though since it's more a map clearer than a boss killer.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info