[2.3] Explosive Arrow Elementalist (HC, Fast Clear)

Hi didnt see anything about Atziri, is this build viable for it? If so is there a strategy?
What gem do you cut for a 5L quill rain? aoe dmg?
Thx for the build and the work you put in fam!
No need to excuse urself for lag or anything, we are then ones that have to say thank you :)
"
helohelo wrote:
Hi didnt see anything about Atziri, is this build viable for it? If so is there a strategy?

Haven't tried it, but it's not too good in atziri since she can't be ignited, will probably take you a while.

"
Coil1 wrote:
What gem do you cut for a 5L quill rain? aoe dmg?

Less duration on the multi-target, Rapid Decay on the single target.
can i use this build in prophecy Sc ?
"
tkilic94 wrote:
can i use this build in prophecy Sc ?

Not OP but I don't see why not. I'm planning on using this build with a slightly modified tree where I cut some of the less efficient life nodes(the life/mana circle by witch starting area and the life/mana cost reduction circle by Resolute Technique) and put 7 points into getting Celestial Punishment and Celestial Judgement up by the Templar area.

http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAQN1BAcEswYOCfYMXw48DlwUTRRxFm8YkRo4GmwcpxzcHwIi9CSqJbwnLyftKo0yNDLRNZI2xTbYNuk6UjpYOtg64TwFPC09X0VHRX5FnUbXSRtMs03jUlNTUlOlVK5Vxlh3WfNfBGP9ZlRoZWjyavptGXGFcg9yqXaseuZ82X3SggeCm4Nfg8yD24V7jxqQVZErl5WX9Jo7muCdrp_fogCmV6cIrJisqq2Nr7exQrc-vJ_AZsT2xq7PftAf1HzYJNi92XzaudtP34rfv-DD42rqGOvu7DjsVe987-vwH_Fs8kHyRfPd9zL46_xL_gr-jw==

Though, not the greatest at making tree adjustments, I'd appeciate some advice from the OP on which life nodes to drop for what for a more damage-focused build
Last edited by Coil1 on Jun 12, 2016, 2:15:45 PM
Heart and Soul (Witch Life/Mana) are better then the Scion life wheel nodes. 4-4-8 = 5.33% life per point, Scion 5% per Point.

Tireless (Life/Mana Cost) is only 4% per node, but the reduced mana cost helps keeping life capped. It's almost like more liferegen.
Can you post your jewels?
"
derberherbert wrote:
Heart and Soul (Witch Life/Mana) are better then the Scion life wheel nodes. 4-4-8 = 5.33% life per point, Scion 5% per Point.

Tireless (Life/Mana Cost) is only 4% per node, but the reduced mana cost helps keeping life capped. It's almost like more liferegen.

Thanks. I wasn't sure if the mana cost reduction worked with Blood Magic. I'll make the changes.

Edit: Is there any reason to use Slower Projectiles over Faster projectiles for single target? They have the same projectile damage scaling except the mana cost multiplier on slow is 140% and faster is 110% Faster Projectiles just seems strictly better since it takes less life.
Last edited by Coil1 on Jun 12, 2016, 10:19:42 PM
why did u rush Blood Magic if u use firestorm for leveling until merciless dried lake?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info