[2.3] Explosive Arrow Elementalist (HC, Fast Clear)

"
What do you think of Belly of the Beast over Cloak of Flame before you get Kaom's? It gives less mitigation but a massive increase in health, and it makes resists slightly easier to obtain.

Not a bad choice, I'd like the mitigation more though.
Could you give me a rough run down of the passive tree progression while leveling? Much appreciated great build!
Around which level did you switch to EA?
"
ixAwe wrote:
Could you give me a rough run down of the passive tree progression while leveling? Much appreciated great build!

I rushed Blood Magic and took some small damage nodes on the way(Fire Walker, Elementalist, AoE nodes. After that I went to the Scion Life Wheel and went into Heart of Flame when I felt my damage was getting a bit too low. I know people don't like hearing it that much, but just pick what you feel is needed, if you feel like blood magic is degening you too much? pick up life regen, if you feel like you one-shot everything but could get one-shot yourself too? Pick up health etc.

"
pernero wrote:
Around which level did you switch to EA?

Added to the FAQ!
What do you think about Doryani's Invitation for some extra fire dmg and life leech?

And on a similar vein, is the new Ngamahu Tiki ammy worth using? 70% extra fire dmg, but I'm not sure if its worth it considering all you are losing from a good ammy
AWESOME!..
What jewels to look for? I see you took quite a few jewel slots, so wondering what benefits EA the most etc.
Why RT? I played EA last league and you get 100% uptime on Elemental Overload, the attack speed of Quill rain + Devoto's makes accuracy inconsequential, albeit it is slightly annoying for single target. But the benefits greatly outweigh the cons IMO.
Last edited by Saga1234 on Jun 11, 2016, 4:16:43 AM
I seem to be nuking my hp pool because of how much the spell costs, how much does your EA cost at 6 link?
"
Rathke wrote:
What do you think about Doryani's Invitation for some extra fire dmg and life leech?

And on a similar vein, is the new Ngamahu Tiki ammy worth using? 70% extra fire dmg, but I'm not sure if its worth it considering all you are losing from a good ammy

I think you're already kind of stretched by the amount of uniques you use, those uniques are good, but will make capping resists harder.

"
Popmycherry wrote:
What jewels to look for? I see you took quite a few jewel slots, so wondering what benefits EA the most etc.

I take life, fire damage, area damage, resists, damage, attack speed and stuff like that.

"
I seem to be nuking my hp pool because of how much the spell costs, how much does your EA cost at 6 link?

Already broke down my character so can't check right now, but if you're nuking your hp pool to much you can either get some hp nodes or some life regen nodes, also try practicing only shooting as much as you need to kill a pack, don't overkill too much.

"
Saga1234 wrote:
Why RT? I played EA last league and you get 100% uptime on Elemental Overload, the attack speed of Quill rain + Devoto's makes accuracy inconsequential, albeit it is slightly annoying for single target. But the benefits greatly outweigh the cons IMO.

Added to the FAQ, single target is your main problem, so you just want that to be as good as possible. AoE will always be good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info