Why is there this Thread When nothing happens to balance

Every build is who hits who first... its so boring... building tank is useless. I remember playing Diablo 2 and the End game was PVP out side of ACT 1 .... back then i thought Hammerdins, Winddruids where dumb and OP... but the crap that goes on in sarn arena is complete Poop. I see tanks... insane tanks that can tank Slams from UBERS and Face Tank hardest bosses in POE get 1 shot with unbalanced dumb skills that scale irrationally. PVP is Base reason u grind gear.... and play these games... OR its like crappy Diablo 3 ... ENDLESS paragon levels of Uselessness. Poe is Such a good game... but current PVP is just DUMB.

Sarn arena is so dead now.. at most i will see is 1 or 2 in there... and People Trying to get there Master quest done Dreading the 180 sec in there and BEGGING to get kills on fully geared people.

This PVP needs to be fixed. Equalize stats.. Put damage caps on things..(whatever fixes this broken pvp system) I log on and get quest and log off now because of the state of pvp.

playing other games waiting for a FIX.

Loyal customer,
DT
Last edited by DismantleTime on Jun 9, 2016, 1:57:36 AM
Last bumped on Jun 12, 2016, 9:57:17 AM
What?
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
It was equally boring facing your troll build. Now you have the other side of the spectrum.

I agree 1 shot is stupid but tank build that require no skills but the highest damage reduction gear in pvp must also go away.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Jun 9, 2016, 3:59:59 AM
so, basically 'Hey guys let me scam ppl again with my regen build like I did with 95 all res The Rising Sun/Blackoak/Thundergod's Vigor in d2'.

The only problem I can see is some skills are overnerfed, some not affected by pvp penalty at all.
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
Last edited by a_z0_9 on Jun 9, 2016, 4:33:55 AM
Look at what you've done GGG, you made Dismantle so sad he had to post here to complain because he can't troll people anymore with his fully automated build pretending he is good on his stream and insulting people in game.

You should be ashamed :kappa:
Last edited by IceDeal on Jun 9, 2016, 7:46:46 AM
I'm so glad you guys jumped in and did this all for me.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
Hahaha rlowe

More like puretrolly amirite?
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
So we have crit builds that shit on tank builds, always been that way. Crit shits on all defenses making avoiding hits your best hope.

We had troll tank builds whacking off and drawing games, then we got frost bomb and more/better degen options. Almost any good build can kill troll tanks now, that's how it should be.

What's left to do is lower crit multiplier potential, Inquisitor and apply pvp reductions to equally stupid skills like Earthquake while maybe reversing some of the reductions to skills once bastardized for no reason other then pvm'rs crying during pvp tournaments because they blew. As far as I'm concerned most of the game is pretty well off now after ascendancy tweaks and better itemization. Said it before and it falls on GGG's deaf ears, balance the obvious shit...everyone is playing it because its free...because mother fuckers are lazy and want the closest thing to a win button they can find. Where to start balance is pretty obvious how to properly do it should be your only problem and even then you can start somewhere instead of no where.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
"
IceDeal wrote:
Look at what you've done GGG, you made Dismantle so sad he had to post here to complain because he can't troll people anymore with his fully automated build pretending he is good on his stream and insulting people in game.

You should be ashamed :kappa:

At least he's still incoherent - consistency.
Inb4 he comes back saying "my 1 billion exalted build got annihilated by a single 1 alteration gem".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info