2.3.0e Patch Notes

hey, how about looking to fix these random disconnects? I'm not too happy about getting disconnected in a middle of a damn lab. At least let us resume to our position if we disconnect. fucking stupid how a simple disconnect ruins the entire progress of a labyrinth. Wish I could say it's my internet but I never had any problems like this with any other game except this one, plus it's +50mbs up/+25 down.
the endgame trials are still not account wide (As advertised and as the 'plaque' suggests) but per-character

please either fix it (so it is account wide) or make it clear (by making plaque display correct quest state for each character)

it is currently IMPOSSIBLE to tell what trials given character completed - because plaque says they are all complete yet we cannot enter uber lab due to wrong 'quest state'

this is pretty damn bad for standard players and will haunt league players as well
I will miss you Torr Olgosso. You're a good Exile.
COC nerf ensues or gonna burn down more skills? ;3.
>Makes shield charge usuable finally
>Nerfs it a couple days later
>But makes Discharge better

WHAT.
Nice. Shield Charge fun skill brought me back to the game gets nerf. thanks
"
GGG_Neon wrote:
Version 2.3.0e
  • Enabled 8 new prophecies.
  • Fixed a bug where all exiles spawned by Strongboxes were Torr Olgosso.
  • Reduced the amount of loading you need to do when joining town instances that contain other players.
  • Shield Charge now has 20% less area of effect and the maximum distance has been increased from 50 to 60.
  • The number of targets that Discharge can hit has been increased from 20 to 30.
  • Various monsters spawned by prophecies have been renamed.
  • All rare or magic monsters spawned by prophecies now have unusable corpses.
  • The costs for sealing the prophecy Plaguemaw I have been substantially reduced.
  • The prophecy Wind and Thunder now requires a higher level for it to be acquired.
  • Exiles in the Deadly Rivalry chain will now have Brutal Shrine instead of Hexing Shrine.
  • Fixed a bug where Yriel, the Feral Lord could not be summoned during the encounter with Ventarus in the Feral Lord V prophecy.
  • Fixed a bug where Ossecati, Boneshaper was summoning the wrong monsters when taking damage.
  • Fixed a bug where NPCs were not playing their greetings and farewells as often as they should.
  • Fixed a bug where the prophecy "The Twins" was causing various unique maps to fail to open.
  • Fixed various bad cases of Masters and shrines spawning in the Solaris Temple and the Crematorium.
  • Various hideout decorations which were accidentally released in an unfinished state have been deleted. The favour spent on purchasing them has been refunded.
  • Improved the quest tracker text on various prophecies.

Nothing on the bugged trials??? I have done 5 of them, 3 different ones and 2 repeats and only got one offering to the goddess, not using a filter either so I know its not being hidden...seen at least 6 or 7 other people in the bug forums with this issue...and apparently if you switch to another character to do the trial on its a guaranteed no offering to the goddess...
yo I'm so confused LOL why are you nerfing shield charge but technically buffing discharge.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Shield Charge already gets nerfed, and they buff discharge...? Alrighty then.
"
GGG_Neon wrote:
Fixed a bug where NPCs were not playing their greetings and farewells as often as they should.

Noooooo! Leave it alone! It was a good change. So much better than before!

Please consider making the chance of them playing their greetings/farewells inversely proportional to the player's level. Let them always talk to low level players and STFU when dealing with a lv 90+ player. Nobody will miss their speech if they never say anything again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info