92.KonaReach.

"
watercooler in Halifax; i work till 5.. i might not catch the courier :( how will I survive another weekend without POE???

You live in Nova Scotia too!? Man, here I thought I was one of kind lol
where "aboot" are ya? Im from the South Shore originally; live in Halifax for 8 years now.
POE is life. POE is ♥.
I took a week off of poe. Came back and respeced my Sab to Assassin for this build. I must say, its a PRETTY GOOD BUILD, JESUS. My gems arent even leveled past like 17/20 and it already does about the same damage i used to do with a mirrored bow on standard.

Also thanks for the explanation doe. If you ever do offer mirror service again, it would be very difficult for me not to get a copy of that sceptre.
yea, that scepter is pretty freakin wicked!!

Valld some gems.. didnt do too bad.. havent bought any gems :)

the crit multi and crit chance ones are he best, imo.. the corrupts give nice bonus'

Going to run some uber lab tonight for some enchants.. the min/max is real

Bought a voidheart for 144 chaos to use with my std reave char once there.. need to buy death's door boots as well for that guy.. he will be so good!!
POE is life. POE is ♥.
"
where "aboot" are ya? Im from the South Shore originally; live in Halifax for 8 years now.

Live in the Annapolis Valley, around Wolfville area if you're familiar with that part of the woods. :P
Nice gems. What helm enchant would you recommend? I have spent most of this league doing nothing but uber lab, so i have a good opportunity to try a few different options out.
oh def get +2 barrage or +2 TS.. nothing more or less.. they are the best :) im going on the hunt tonight :D
POE is life. POE is ♥.
"
sloth1043 wrote:
"

Live in the Annapolis Valley, around Wolfville area if you're familiar with that part of the woods. :P

Nice; very familiar. Apple Blossum is bomb!! Lots of time in Kentville spent :)
POE is life. POE is ♥.
"
funmanguy1 wrote:
I took a week off of poe. Came back and respeced my Sab to Assassin for this build. I must say, its a PRETTY GOOD BUILD, JESUS. My gems arent even leveled past like 17/20 and it already does about the same damage i used to do with a mirrored bow on standard.

Also thanks for the explanation doe. If you ever do offer mirror service again, it would be very difficult for me not to get a copy of that sceptre.

I could do that, if iam sure u are not just want to make profit of it with reselling :P
Had that in the past, and well wasn't happy about it tho.

enchant i vote for barrage over ts (reflect issues wise)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Aug 2, 2016, 6:20:34 AM
"
"
funmanguy1 wrote:

I could do that, if iam sure u are not just want to make profit of it with reselling :P
Had that in the past, and well wasn't happy about it tho.

enchant i vote for barrage over ts (reflect issues wise)

I will try and get both +2 barrage and +2 tshot, play around with them. I run a LOT of uber labs, so hopefully i can get lucky. I checked out both Kona's and Doe's gems and tree. My guess is Doe, you run grace to help mitigate against reflect? While Kona uses vaal pact and some generous prayer. I am a bad player, and i try to make my builds around being bad, so i avoid vaal pact like the plague. I'll give grace+temp chains(blasph) a try and see how that works against random reflect rares. Ive only got 4200 life, feels a bit low for level 90.

Also Doe. I'll message you after this league to see if the offer is still valid. Right now 99% of my currency on standard is 1 mirror. I don't want to be left with like 10c and nothing else.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info