[2.3] CoC Shield Charge CoC - Insane clear speed! - 3.8m

"
phatman235 wrote:
May I ask why you went for the attackspeed nodes at the start instead of spelldamage?

I personally find it a better option and the extra jewel socket is very nice. :)

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
Last edited by Kaoms_Heart on Jun 9, 2016, 6:45:50 PM
Added Leona cuz shes bae.

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
"
player159632 wrote:
"
Rhareg wrote:
Would appreciate a video!

How is this single target wise? Im afraid that dmg sucks, because shield charge hits just too slow (and less vs single target) compared to cyclone.

Will try to make one later today! :) single target is indeed very inferior to cyclone, however i have a cyclone switch with me in the worst case scenario.

Can u tell me how u swap to cyclone? Isnt cyclone green? So we cant change it with shield charge.
"
Rhareg wrote:
"
player159632 wrote:
"
Rhareg wrote:
Would appreciate a video!

How is this single target wise? Im afraid that dmg sucks, because shield charge hits just too slow (and less vs single target) compared to cyclone.

Will try to make one later today! :) single target is indeed very inferior to cyclone, however i have a cyclone switch with me in the worst case scenario.

Can u tell me how u swap to cyclone? Isnt cyclone green? So we cant change it with shield charge.

You can technically have two sets of the same items just for an example, with one set having different gems

not that OP does that, but it's what I used to do for my EQ berserker a couple patches ago with heavy strike/eq
couple questions:

is this hc viable?

around what lvl is good to switch to CI or is it based on your current ES(if so how much is enough?)? or something else?

first CI build ive done, so not sure.
IGN: hyrenfreak
Last edited by hyrenfreak on Jun 11, 2016, 11:11:41 AM
Why u create a CoC SC on Standard, there is Prophecy league out there, make a coc theory SC build better. More visits and other stuff will happen on ur status thread xD.
@execreth - @eledhyr - @arthasspaw - @edherisctf - @douchebagontheway_hd

@the_pest - @ioneshotbosses_eightkai
"
Execreth wrote:
Why u create a CoC SC on Standard, there is Prophecy league out there, make a coc theory SC build better. More visits and other stuff will happen on ur status thread xD.

Sorry? I am a Standard player, if you don't like it. Leave.

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
"
Execreth wrote:

As Standard player ill tell you fair and square that i have never actually leveld a CI char. Therefore i cannot help you too much with this question, however. If i was to level one i would probably make it life based first and at the end spec it into CI.

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
what kind of energy shield do you need to switch to CI?
IGN: hyrenfreak

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info