The Darkness Mystery Box

Teasing the obsidian seraph set for a fucking year, then forcing us to blow a shitload of money rather than directly paying you for it.

Fuck off.
Can we get credit for MTXs we have multiple of? No point to have 5 pairs of boots.
Being able to get multiple copies of the same MTX's BUT NOT BEING ABLE TO DO ANYTHING WITH THEM is just straight up scam. Please do something about this.
"
madfox777 wrote:
Can we get credit for MTXs we have multiple of? No point to have 5 pairs of boots.

that would kinda go against the idea of gambling :-D It is sugested each time boxes come around, imho being able to return duplicates at halve the price of box or so would encouraged more people to buy them
I really want 2 black cats! (or more preferely)
Best way to discover colors for your loot filter
https://pixlr.com/editor/ | IGN: Spear
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.0Ghz | GPU: Radeon Series | OS: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Mouse: Steelseries Rival | KB: Corsair K70 RGB | Monitor: Acer Predator
Last edited by Akymo86 on Jun 6, 2016, 6:03:22 PM
that music on video was epic :)
Bye bye desync!
"
Crithos wrote:
Teasing the obsidian seraph set for a fucking year, then forcing us to blow a shitload of money rather than directly paying you for it.

Fuck off.

they are not forcing you. its temporarily available from the box and will become available for sale only in the future. (only 3 MTXs exclusive from the box and its not that) Just wait a little bit longer :p

EDIT: forgot, cool new music in this one
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Jun 6, 2016, 6:06:22 PM
I sense act 5 is coming in the near future.
oh well

Those boxes just made me quit PoE.

Bye!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info