The Darkness Mystery Box

"
"
"
I have now spent 1800$ and ive still not got any Gloom Body Armour. If there is not a bug that needs to fixed you need to adjust these odds and that u cannot obtain hundreads of the same mtx from the box. Otherwise I think these mystery boxes might cost you alot of your supporters!

/Rai

You're kidding about the $1800 I hope

I am not...

Yeesh. You must be a millionaire I guess. No other explanation.

Thank you for your support!
I checked the video, found 80% of the items interresting.
Bought 6 box, ZERO from what i wanted. WTF it is random, or all the 80% cool stuff have 1% chance and the rest 20% useless have extremly high chance to get?

Im really dissapointed and pissed atm......
"
szíriusz wrote:
Bought 6 box, ZERO from what i wanted. WTF it is random, or all the 80% cool stuff have 1% chance and the rest 20% useless have extremly high chance to get?

I posed this question as the first post in the thread. They've chosen not to answer.

Seems like they'd easily answer unless they have something to hide.

Mysterious stuff going on IMO
The amount of RNG in these boxes makes me want to kill myself. Not even sort of kinda worth it, it's a complete waste of time and money. GG, GGG, 0/10 worthless shit.
"
"
szíriusz wrote:

I posed this question as the first post in the thread. They've chosen not to answer.

Seems like they'd easily answer unless they have something to hide.

Mysterious stuff going on IMO

The pun is real.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
25 is really cheap tbh.
This is the first time I have purchased mystery box stuff. I've only purchased 1 other MTX ever. I ended up with the gloom armor, 3 gloom gloves and gloom boots...All I wanted was the gloom wings and a bunch of crap. I think I spent 800 points.
Well, I cleaned up for not so much coinage. I guess I got all your inky wings, gloom, and dark seraph armours guys! Just need the gloom helm, hmm... do I feel that lucky?

That's a nice microtransaction Blizzar..I mean GGG
I don't get how GGG is okay with these boxes leaving a foul taste in so many supportive players' mouths. And guess what, that foul taste won't go away. The endless amouts of duplicate mtx and mtx-tabs are still there when the next box comes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info