[2.6][Assassin] TheAmigoReach! Reach of the Council Insane Poison DPS! -UBER/TWINNED CORE DOWN

"
Witcher123456 wrote:
You grab 2.4% life leech (mix of damage leech/phys leech) from the tree, is that much necessary? Another 1.2% leech from blood rage, so 3.6% life leech total

Yea sry. Might wanna remove te leech. Forgot i wasnt using added fire and hatred anymore, cause i reslly wanted some ele leech aswell. will try to update tree sir ;)
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
Witcher123456 wrote:
You grab 2.4% life leech (mix of damage leech/phys leech) from the tree, is that much necessary? Another 1.2% leech from blood rage, so 3.6% life leech total

Yea sry. Might wanna remove te leech. Forgot i wasnt using added fire and hatred anymore, cause i reslly wanted some ele leech aswell. will try to update tree sir ;)
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
About the leech nodes(Vitality Void cluster) since we are removing them i found out we still need mana leech, so i got 1 node on the Essence Sap(or Spirit Void) cluster giving me 0,4% mana leech + 10% per second which is enough to sustain even on single target/without assassin mark.
You mention added fire damage as a gem option, but since it won't scale poison and typically anything that takes more than one shot to kill also has resistances and we don't have any firepen. Just seems like it'll be less than 10% extra damage in situations where we actually need the extra damage. However slower projectiles gives us doubledipping damage from both main effect and quality, which actually makes it much bigger than 29% increase.

If someone really hate slow projectiles, still something like increased crit dmg gem probably would give bigger damage increase although sheet dps would be lower. I guess firedmg has the advantage against reflect, but still it seems questionable.

Either way, just wanted to post that I really like the idea of this build. Seeing the new poison stuff in ascendancy and then the bow that doesn't need less damage multiplier from GMP I was also wondering if you could make a strong physical/poison bow build now... And it seems like that's exactly what you did. :)

"
CzarRazc wrote:
About the leech nodes(Vitality Void cluster) since we are removing them i found out we still need mana leech, so i got 1 node on the Essence Sap(or Spirit Void) cluster giving me 0,4% mana leech + 10% per second which is enough to sustain even on single target/without assassin mark.

You can also just get manaleech from a jewel, lategame even one low manaleech prop should be enough.
Last edited by chinz on Jun 15, 2016, 1:58:02 PM
"
chinz wrote:
You mention added damage as a gem option, but since it won't scale poison and typically anything that takes more than one shot to kill also has resistances and we don't have any firepen. Just seems like it'll be less than 10% more damage in situations where we actually need the extra damage. However slower projectiles gives us doubledipping damage from both main effect and quality.

If someone really hate slow projectiles, still something like increased crit dmg gem probably would give bigger damage increase although sheet dps could be lower.

"
CzarRazc wrote:

You can also just get manaleech from a jewel, lategame even one low manaleech prop should be enough.

Yeah but i think spending 1 passive one mana leech is better than getting on a jewel(unless 4 stat gg jewel) and on gear is hard as well since we need life/res everywhere.

EDIT:
found my amulet till the end of the league :>
Last edited by CzarRazc on Jun 15, 2016, 2:45:56 PM
"
CzarRazc wrote:
Yeah but i think spending 1 passive one mana leech is better than getting on a jewel(unless 4 stat gg jewel) and on gear is hard as well since we need life/res everywhere.

Of course it depends a lot on what you happen to find, but manaleech isn't generally super highly valued stat on jewelry so you can occassionally get it as a "free stat" and given that it essentially gives you one extra passive point, it's actually a very high value prop.
I have few questions.

I don't play much and I'm terrible in making currency. Even Reach of the Council is very expensive for me. Is this build still good even without Cospri's Will and cursed gloves? Also, without this items, how important poison is? Should I leave poison nodes for endgame? Also, I guess I should take crit ascendancy first and then poison ones? WED in rings/amulets do anything if we don't use added fire gem?
"
DamianTaps wrote:
I have few questions.

I don't play much and I'm terrible in making currency. Even Reach of the Council is very expensive for me. Is this build still good even without Cospri's Will and cursed gloves? Also, without this items, how important poison is? Should I leave poison nodes for endgame? Also, I guess I should take crit ascendancy first and then poison ones? WED in rings/amulets do anything if we don't use added fire gem?

Crit is first priority in ascendancy points. I'd also recommend speccing in to the poison nodes last. You can also swap out Slower Proj for Added fire and grace for hatred if you want more DPS. A budget bow would be Death's Opus

Hope it helps. If you got more questions lemme know
I dropped some of the leech nodes as suggested, blood rage and atziri's promise is more than enough for leech. I got mana leech on my amulet to save a skill point, works fine.

Has anyone tried dropping assassin's mark for another curse? maybe cwdt with some defensive curse like enfeeble or temporal chains. I think unstable infusion may be enough to generate power charges.. Thoughts?
"
Ishamz wrote:
I dropped some of the leech nodes as suggested, blood rage and atziri's promise is more than enough for leech. I got mana leech on my amulet to save a skill point, works fine.

Has anyone tried dropping assassin's mark for another curse? maybe cwdt with some defensive curse like enfeeble or temporal chains. I think unstable infusion may be enough to generate power charges.. Thoughts?

Unstable is definitely enough in most cases, but sometimes you just get unlucky and lose all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info