[2.6][Assassin] TheAmigoReach! Reach of the Council Insane Poison DPS! -UBER/TWINNED CORE DOWN

There is my gear atm:

Amulet because I have a big problem for intelligence :D

Thanks Kronborg11 for helmet!

I love this build with new passive tree.
Amazing clear speed (Map T12 - T14 don't have T15!), easy farm uber izaro ( Last night I farm six times izaro with carry my friend) max 10min run.
Easy kill boss thanks to the gloves and chest
IGN: iSteven_K
Last edited by 4Karbon on Jun 14, 2016, 9:30:20 AM
Ideally I wanted a pair of facebreakers but these are okay for 3ex

just need to save for a +1 arrows drillneck, shouldnt take long :D
Thinking about trying this in Hardcore prophecy. Any tips on how to change the build to accommodate HC a bit better or is the build fine as is? Thanks a bunch, looks like a fun build.
Why not go evasion? Is armor safer against reflect or phys dmg in maps?
"
4Karbon wrote:
There is my gear atm:

Amulet because I have a big problem for intelligence :D

Thanks Kronborg11 for helmet!

I love this build with new passive tree.
Amazing clear speed (Map T12 - T14 don't have T15!), easy farm uber izaro ( Last night I farm six times izaro with carry my friend) max 10min run.
Easy kill boss thanks to the gloves and chest

I hope you enjoy the helm! I realized that i sold it way too cheap, but whatever, shit happens :D
"
Why not go evasion? Is armor safer against reflect or phys dmg in maps?

yep safer against uber izaro aswell :D
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
have u considered puncture trap setup or blast rain trap for bosses like atziri?
IGN: OP_Split
GMT +8
Last edited by bodohspam on Jun 14, 2016, 8:52:20 PM
You grab 2.4% life leech (mix of damage leech/phys leech) from the tree, is that much necessary? Another 1.2% leech from blood rage, so 3.6% life leech total
I was looking at the tree and noticed that as well. Obviously still lots of optimization to go but the build is starting to really flesh out. Looking pretty powerful.
"Life is like the sea; tides and currents sometimes take a man to distant shores that he never dreamed existed."
"
bodohspam wrote:
have u considered puncture trap setup or blast rain trap for bosses like atziri?

I will just stick eith barraga, as barrage benefits from thr addittional projectiles, making it shoot 9 times in under a second giving insane amounts of poison stacks
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info