[2.6][Assassin] TheAmigoReach! Reach of the Council Insane Poison DPS! -UBER/TWINNED CORE DOWN

Split has a better spread so can kill packs and clear open areas quicker, but tornado shot has a shotgun effect enabling you to kill tougher enemies quicker.
May have missed it, but whats the best Ascendancy order?
"
Zinki wrote:

Normal: Unstable Infusion
Cruel: Deadly Infusion
Merciless: Noxious Strike
Uber: Toxic Delivery
"Life is like the sea; tides and currents sometimes take a man to distant shores that he never dreamed existed."
"
vaiur wrote:
"
Zinki wrote:

Normal: Unstable Infusion
Cruel: Deadly Infusion
Merciless: Noxious Strike
Uber: Toxic Delivery

Thanks!
Awesome build, very fun and I am breezing through at level 62!
"
terferi wrote:
Awesome build, very fun and I am breezing through at level 62!

I'm so happy you enjoy it!
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Hey, pretty good looking build you got here :) Lately i managed to six-link my reach of the council bow and i was wondering:
Since i saw two version of this build, which one is better (looking at end game and uber lab)
The evasion version with acrobatics/phase acrobatics and hinekora's sight amulet
OR
Your version which is iron reflexes + grace?

Also i noticed you only use grace for aura late game. Is it possible to also use purity of elements and squeeze additional uniques to build (which dont give elemental resistances) or there is significance in using single aura.
Last edited by Tangerinus on Jun 22, 2016, 3:32:00 AM
"
Tangerinus wrote:
Hey, pretty good looking build you got here :) Lately i managed to six-link my reach of the council bow and i was wondering:
Since i saw two version of this build, which one is better (looking at end game and uber lab)
The evasion version with acrobatics/phase acrobatics and hinekora's sight amulet
OR

Also i noticed you only use grace for aura late game. Is it possible to also use purity of elements and squeeze additional uniques to build (which dont give elemental resistances) or there is significance in using single aura.

Yes that is totally possible. Forgot that it only reserves 35%! Yea i think i'll use PoE aswell :)

For endgame lab my version is alot better. Armour really prevents oneshots from izaro :)
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
"
Tangerinus wrote:
OR

Yes that is totally possible. Forgot that it only reserves 35%! Yea i think i'll use PoE aswell :)

For endgame lab my version is alot better. Armour really prevents oneshots from izaro :)

How would you run Grace + PoE + HoI (Curse on Hit)?
Should I be using the skill gems in your gear or the ones in the guide? What would you cut out if you had to run two five links?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info