[2.3 ASS SC] Council Spine Madness, 1 click packs & bosses (12 projectiles 1mio dps bleed poison)

oh damn i am blind, thanks anyway
any video pls ?
IGN - Kioriky
whats your thoughts about getting a vulnerability on hit corruption on the snakebite and then changing out the blasphemy aura to something else grace possibly?
"
leej89 wrote:
whats your thoughts about getting a vulnerability on hit corruption on the snakebite and then changing out the blasphemy aura to something else grace possibly?

It's definitly an upgrade, if you can manage well with other source of power charge generation. Since you are critcaped, the 10% chance to get a power charge on a non critical strike doesn't help anymore.

I like the Assassin's Mark aura because its a passive generation. I have an active one with frenzy + pcoc, but I'm not yet used to the cycle.

If I can get my hands on such gloves, I'll definitly use them.

"
kioriky wrote:
any video pls ?

You have one now SIR

Switched Increased Critical Strike Support for Power Charge on Critical, switched Assassin's mark for Enfeeble, rolled +20 on surgeon. Atm without surgeon I have 69% crit chance, with it I go up to 90%, which is what I had with Increased Critical Strike Support. It's very easy to have 100% uptime on surgeon. Enfeeble is the best defensive option among all auras and curses, it also leaves up more mana open.
-
Last edited by Zybeline2 on Jun 8, 2016, 11:28:36 AM
Is tornado shot a viable alternative to split?
Looks awesome.

One question for the bleeding part:
"...If the target is standing still, the bleed will do from 10'242.2*4.45 = 45'577 to 34'823.48*4.45 = 154'964.5 damage per second. If the target is moving, it will do 273'159 to 928'729.41 damage per second. ..."

How come the DOT for a moving target is like 5 times higher? Isn't it 50% higher according to the description?

====
Edit: Oh the 50% is a "flat" one. Now it makes sense.
Last edited by loonger on Jun 8, 2016, 11:05:17 PM
"
aschilz wrote:
Is tornado shot a viable alternative to split?

Yes it's an alternative, up to you to try what suits you the best.
-
Looks good! Why no Phase Acro though?
Playing literally the same build, but didn't know about the new bow, coz I'm dumb. Also didn't think split arrow would clear this fast, great ideas. Now off to farm dem prophecies.
I have a question tho: I picked up Deady Draw (AS and Phys Dmg) worth dropping to get the Proj Dmg at the ranger starting area? And how good is Fatal Toxins really?
"
InFeCtEdGuY wrote:
Looks good! Why no Phase Acro though?

Because I'm not lvl 100 :> No, actually I did not think it was worth spending the points. I only take the first notable because its 30% dodge for 1 point, so it's really efficient.

"
tomaay wrote:
Playing literally the same build, but didn't know about the new bow, coz I'm dumb. Also didn't think split arrow would clear this fast, great ideas. Now off to farm dem prophecies.
I have a question tho: I picked up Deady Draw (AS and Phys Dmg) worth dropping to get the Proj Dmg at the ranger starting area? And how good is Fatal Toxins really?

Yea its much better to get projectile damage, because it will also scale the poison (which does a good 30-50% of the total damage). Fatal Toxins is very good, I did not take it yet because i had better to take. It is really not needed, I mean the dps is already there. Better is to focus on making sure you will survive to put that dps. If I get to 95+ I will eventually take fatal toxins.
-
Last edited by Zybeline2 on Jun 9, 2016, 1:17:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info