Path of Exile 2.3.0 Launch and Follow-up Patches

Disabled background preloading on Windows XP to restore compatability with that fifteen-year-old operating system.

TOTALLY ROFL
Stay positive Exile

Never drop'd a mirror of kalandra playing since closed beta
This is really great work! My only concern is the foot steps sound is so loud that I turned off the Sound Effects Volume. It's louder than any other sound effect and it has this annoying echo quality about it. It sounds like My Little Pony trotting around. I'd rather not hear the foot steps at all, since it's a distraction. But the rest is really great. Many thanks!
No sound effects for my critting Shock Nova while Witchie was talking about mana issues. Sound effects returned after she was done talking.

Windows 10 64bit
"
eviL_Bison wrote:
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
I've been having a blast playing a Sunder (soon Earthquake) Marauder in Hardcore Prophecy.

Methinks Chris is desperately trying to encourage us to believe melee is actually good in this game.

Ah well. Thanks for all the hard work, GGG! :)

Edit: SECOND! :D

Melee is fine so far. EQ Slayer works pretty fine.

Earthquake is not melee.... it's a weapon based spell. How can you consider a skill that one shots the entire screen melee...
Builds : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1813247
Challenge boss kill services : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1814668
I keep getting many unexpected disconnects. Never got this many before in previous leagues. Honestly, I think performance was downgraded for me and some part of the community. If this continues, I dont think I can have any more enjoyment playing POE and eventually just end the game itself.

Last edited by gokyungjae on Jun 6, 2016, 3:43:56 AM
"
Chris wrote:
I've been having a blast playing a Sunder (soon Earthquake) Marauder in Hardcore Prophecy. Only level 19 so far though, which is a sign of a busy weekend making patches!

i also saw jonathan playing melee. any feedback? (only if it wasn't cyclone)
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Jun 6, 2016, 4:30:50 AM
My friend had a sound problem . It was cutting all the computer sounds and only re work after shutting down Path of Exile
This problem happenned twice while behing on teamspeak and after opening a strongbox . I think a prophecy was related to this one but not sure !

Thx for the patches tho ! And good luck
Very nice loading time GGGuys! I dont have time to make a coffee anymore while game loading GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!

▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
"
SUPEROUMAN wrote:
Earthquake is not melee.... it's a weapon based spell. How can you consider a skill that one shots the entire screen melee...

stop talking non-sense, EQ is not a spell, and it is melee, it has both MELEE and ATTACK keywords, so it's an attack melee skill. Good luck trying to upgrade EQ dmg with spell modifiers LOL.
"
I've been having a blast playing a Sunder (soon Earthquake) Marauder in Hardcore Prophecy. Only level 19 so far though, which is a sign of a busy weekend making patches!

so you are leveling with a skill that cannot miss (it is bugged currently and it ALWAYS hits) to switch to a skill that deals double the damage of other melee skills to the entire screen at once.. i bet you wanted us to believe that you care about melee players

you dont, melee players arent falling for this trick

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info