Ambitious Bandits prophecy

"
Snapsle wrote:
Just went to the Den, first time zoning it they popped.
Thank you for the advice

Same here, Fellshrine ruins/Northern forest. Did like 50+ resets, nothing. First reset in the Den I get the prophecy.
"
rootvik79 wrote:
"
Snapsle wrote:
Just went to the Den, first time zoning it they popped.
Thank you for the advice

Same here, Fellshrine ruins/Northern forest. Did like 50+ resets, nothing. First reset in the Den I get the prophecy.

I thought people had developed this common sense already, but if it doesn't trigger in a zone, it's not meant to be as that zone isn't part of its pre-determined list. So get out of there. Impressed you did 50+ resets before wondering if something was wrong.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
The Den is working great! :-)
Atleast for Ambitious Bandits I
"
databeaver wrote:
A few notes here:

1. If a prophecy doesn't spawn in a particular area for the first time, it won't ever spawn there (for that particular instance of the prophecy). Resetting the zone is useless.
2. Prophecies that require a specific area will pop as soon as you enter that area. No need to do a full clear just to see if the prophecy is there.
3. A prophecy that did not pop can't block another one from popping.
4. The wiki is maintained by the community and the list of zones may not be exhaustive.

It seems possible that this may be the case. I just went through each zone 1 by 1 as listed in the wiki, and ended up finding it in Chamber of Sins. Here is the list again:

# Found in The Crypt Level 1
# Found in The Fellshrine Ruins
# Found in The Dread Thicket
# Found in The Northern Forest
# Found in The Weaver's Chambers
# Found in The Chamber of Sins Level 1
# Found in The Chamber of Sins Level 2

EDIT: If you enter one of these zones and a different prophecy procs, just exit and reset the instance until no prophecy procs.
Last edited by Dalgaras on Aug 17, 2016, 12:59:17 PM
just create new instances between northern forest and dread thicket until the prophecy appears on quest side bar.
"
lcefyre wrote:
just create new instances between northern forest and dread thicket until the prophecy appears on quest side bar.

Nope. If you enter a zone once, and the prophecy doesn't proc there, then creating new instances of the same zone is never gonna make is proc. You need to go somewhere else. Just like getting Monstrous Treasure to pop in a map. You can seal the prophecy and re-apply it, to reset the possibility of a prophecy popping in a certain zone.
U MAD?
"
Docbp87 wrote:
"
lcefyre wrote:

Nope. If you enter a zone once, and the prophecy doesn't proc there, then creating new instances of the same zone is never gonna make is proc. You need to go somewhere else. Just like getting Monstrous Treasure to pop in a map. You can seal the prophecy and re-apply it, to reset the possibility of a prophecy popping in a certain zone.

I've been running through all areas of act 2, and it didnt pop. After i read this comment, i sealed it, and re-applied it, and first zone i entered after (The Crypt) it popped right away! Thanks for this response!
I did this prophecy and it was once I've been mapping already.. don't remember witch map it was:( but as it says "You will encounter and slay bandits in an area where they do not ordinarily appear." I think it just can happen in any map... GL&HF
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
I just went to every zone mentioned in the wiki but it didnt trigger. I even created multiple instances of every zone just to be sure.

I give up now and hope it will trigger eventually while mapping..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info