Raider No Phasing while on Max Frenzy Charge

Came to this thread because I also thought this was a bug.

Can confirm when on 4/4 frenzy charges, I get the ability to move through targets, the +20% movespeed and 10% spell dodge from avatar of the veil. Don't have a reliable way to test elemental status immunity at the moment but I assume that works too.

I just don't get the visual effect or buff.

GGG, it'd be great QoL if the "you have phasing while..." effect applied the visual effect and/or buff, so that we don't have to look at the frenzy charge or onslaught buff to know that we have phasing.
Since last patch walking through enemies works while using 3 x -1 max frenzy jewels
I would still love to gain the gfx effect :}
"
Vitrael wrote:
GGG, it'd be great QoL if the "you have phasing while..." effect applied the visual effect and/or buff, so that we don't have to look at the frenzy charge or onslaught buff to know that we have phasing.

I would really like this as well.
"
MetalMusicMan wrote:
"
Vitrael wrote:

I would really like this as well.

This isn't the forum to do this in. Go to feedback and start a thread there. You got an answer, whether you like it or not.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Nah, it's a bug posted as a feature.. it does belong here
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
You do have phasing - you can walk through enemies. You're getting phasing from your stats, rather than from a temporary buff which has a visual effect.

According to Mark, it's working as it should. Suggesting changes to the way it works belongs in feedback, not the bug report forums. Try again.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Last edited by Aragorn14 on Jun 8, 2016, 2:43:01 PM
Am I suppose to have the Phasing bonus from Avatar of the Veil while at max frenzy charge? If yes then I would say the ascendancy talent is bugged, if not then the wording need to change to "you can move through enemy while at max frenzy charge or on onslaught" rather than just "you have phasing" it is very confusing...
"
huggywuggy wrote:
Am I suppose to have the Phasing bonus from Avatar of the Veil while at max frenzy charge? If yes then I would say the ascendancy talent is bugged, if not then the wording need to change to "you can move through enemy while at max frenzy charge or on onslaught" rather than just "you have phasing" it is very confusing...

Of course the Avatar of the Veil buffs are supposed to work with that kind of phasing. Are you sure it's bugged to not give you those bonuses?
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
I got the same Problem.

Im not sure if its supposed to occur on using a "Onslaught" flask, but i think it should.
All i know is, that it doesnt make me Phasing.

Pls FIX ASAP, the hole Raider concept is kinda useless without this.

cheers
Last edited by xolua on Sep 8, 2016, 6:36:25 AM
Maybe actually read the thread.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info