Raider No Phasing while on Max Frenzy Charge

Same here -- I can walk through monsters but I don't have the phasing graphic or buff. I wonder if this non-visually-indicated version of phasing still works with the Avatar of the Veil buffs?
"
MetalMusicMan wrote:
Same here -- I can walk through monsters but I don't have the phasing graphic or buff. I wonder if this non-visually-indicated version of phasing still works with the Avatar of the Veil buffs?

Should be easy to test if it's just a visual bug or it's not active at all. You get 10% spell dodge while phasing, if it's there when you're not blue-ish, it works. If not, bugged. Will test tonight when I get home. I have a feeling it's not working as intended at all.
You do have phasing - you can walk through enemies. You're getting phasing from your stats, rather than from a temporary buff which has a visual effect.
At first i thought the phasing of this belt would not work, but then i realised that i get the buff, but no icon on the screen and most important no visual feedback on the character (blueish transparent character).

*I would like to have atleast the character visual effect and i guess most players will find having some effect the better way? :)*
It is super weird that there's no visual effect on your character. I guess they wanted to stop invisible ghost people walking around towns using Pacifism Jewels.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
I think, there should be both: visual effect and icon on top, due we have an extra stats modification during it. Same as ground effects. This can be very helpful and wont be confusing.

same problem here
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
You do have phasing - you can walk through enemies. You're getting phasing from your stats, rather than from a temporary buff which has a visual effect.

Fair enough, so it does work at least. That being said, won't it cause much less confusion, and streamline everything if the visual ghost form and buff icon displayed whenever you have phasing instead?

I mean, the Champion's Fortify shows the visual fortify buff, so you have no doubt about when it's on. Just feels like it would stop every raider yet to be created in the future from coming to the bug forums to see what's up with their broken ascendency class. And it would look awesome.

"
Mark_GGG wrote:

Will I still receive the Avatar of the Veil buffs while I have this kind of Phasing?

For what it's worth, it would be much more intuitive and less confusing if there was a Phasing buff / visual effect applied when this happened.
I tried using 3x Pacifism Viridian Jewel for 0/0 frenzy charges and I'm not phasing.
I tried using just 2 jewels and being at 1/1 frenzy charges and I'm not phasing.
I tried being at 3/3 frenzy charges and I'm not phasing.
I'm not going semi-transparent, and I cannot walk through enemies.

I tried using an onslaught flask and I'm not turning transparent but I can walk though mobs.
The % chance to gain phasing on kill for 3 seconds does work.

I just wanna be semi-transparent all the time :(

Please tell me if we're going to be semi-transparent or not in a bug fix,
if not... I will just delete this char.
Last edited by PrimeNL on Jun 7, 2016, 2:41:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info