[2.4 Video Guide] Inquisitor/Elementalist's Ice Nova SHATTER Crit Build! [HC/SC Viable]

I saw someone else in the thread that said this build cant do uber Labyrinth.

How does it do on merc labyrinth? If uber is doable, does that mean merc will be quite a struggle with this build?
"
Zewks wrote:
I saw someone else in the thread that said this build cant do uber Labyrinth.

How does it do on merc labyrinth? If uber is doable, does that mean merc will be quite a struggle with this build?

Uber is the hardest of the labs, and it can be done. It just isn't the "best" build for that particular type of content.

Merciless lab is not too bad as long as you have appropriate gear :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Hey Liftin

On the gem setup you got Blasphemy + Enfeeble + Assassin's Mark

How does that work? It's 2 curses there. Do we choose one to go with Blasphemy? If so, which one is the best choice?

Thanks
zzz
dude, i love you for this build! :D

i was really sad when they nerfed my lovely coc discharge build, but now i tried this and finally i found a build which makes more fun than my dischrge, thank you man!

edit: would be Cloak of Flame Interaction an option for the chest place as defense variation? or do we dont need more defense?
Last edited by QuickSwipe on Sep 9, 2016, 1:08:57 PM
"
lazycalm2 wrote:
Hey Liftin

On the gem setup you got Blasphemy + Enfeeble + Assassin's Mark

How does that work? It's 2 curses there. Do we choose one to go with Blasphemy? If so, which one is the best choice?

Thanks

You will be running both, but you need to get Whispers of Doom before both can be run at the same time :)
"
Lullus wrote:
dude, i love you for this build! :D

i was really sad when they nerfed my lovely coc discharge build, but now i tried this and finally i found a build which makes more fun than my dischrge, thank you man!

edit: would be Cloak of Flame Interaction an option for the chest place as defense variation? or do we dont need more defense?

Yea it can definitely work if you wanna go that route! :)

Hi, what do you think about this jawel to this buid?
Hey, would you say this build is atziri/shaper-viable? Or should I go something more 'meta' like tornado shot? And what would you say has better clear speed - this one or tornado/split/LA?
Imma play SC this time, sick of dying to lag and screen freezes.
"
benjiwoosh wrote:
Hey, would you say this build is atziri/shaper-viable? Or should I go something more 'meta' like tornado shot? And what would you say has better clear speed - this one or tornado/split/LA?

Atziri yes, Shaper... Not sure. For shaper I would probably recommend something else yea.
"
"
benjiwoosh wrote:

Atziri yes, Shaper... Not sure. For shaper I would probably recommend something else yea.

Aww, too bad. I wanted to try something new (well, I did try ice nova but it was before ascendancy, and it kinda sucked), but I feel like those melee caster types (like BV) and casters that have no leech (pure SRS) are just... too squishy.
My BV and ED tricksters were getting hit HARD by physical damage. Guess Ill just go with tornado again, see if it doesnt bore me to death :P
Cheers on the guide tho, it looks like a good farming build for low/medium tier maps cause ALL the aoe :^)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info