Ancestral Warchief

one thing i forgot to mention..they did increase all melee weapons range..
don't know by how much but jeah.. is something
Does anyone know can the intimidate debuff from the Champion ascendancy be applied by the totem? I think all on hit effect are converted but the wording does says "your hits".
Last edited by lier on Jan 25, 2017, 1:47:28 AM
My suggestion : plz remove "while you stand close to it" for ancestral bond users.
If you play dual totem it doesn't make any sense.

"
Elua wrote:
My suggestion : plz remove "while you stand close to it" for ancestral bond users.
If you play dual totem it doesn't make any sense.

I agree.
■► It's a business. You won't get the full experience.
■► Yes, this is an addiction. This is a Slot Machine. I am addicted.
■► You won't be rewarded. There is no reward.
My feedback: too strong for too low budget.
Ancestral warchief damage gets savage with an abyssus/lycosidae. Even the new buffed HP bosses are falling over to my crit facebreaker AW berserker. One of the cheesiest builds to slice Shaper with aswell, because how well it works mechanically in that fight = having 100% uptime on dps/killing trash mobs easily/having massive damage output/being able to avoid balls etc while totems wreck Shaper.
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
Last edited by Paldamus on Sep 5, 2017, 5:52:13 PM
Hey there, I was wondering if there are any plans made for the innervate support gem to be fixed, to make it work with ancestral warchief. Up until now, neither the (not actually buff-related) base lightning damage, nor the chance to shock get applied to AW while the gems are properly linked; though the description says it would apply to any gem. This discrepance is somewhat wonderous.

Thanks for any answer, cheers!
I love AW just as it is! Sure it is not very useful if you are playing fast or with others who play faster, but that's OK. For solo play when time is not important, it is a great tool. As a melee player, It is a huge help to Tier 15+ bosses, especially since you made all the map bosses so much tankier.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
nerf that SHIT ! just stupidly OP AF! no downside at all with these builds...

low budget
no brain
no reflect
dps to good

eg....

with quiver permastun shaper...... ARE U GUYS FUCKING SERIOUS?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IGN: Elron
"
elron wrote:
no downside at all with these builds...

You know other than garbage tier clear speed and requiring an incredibly expensive shield to maximize.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info