[3.6] [HC-SC] [10 Blades] Tankster Crit BV MoM Fake Poison Build [Damage from 1,5 mi DPS]

do you think decay support is good?
"
spoc002 wrote:
do you think decay support is good?

Not, because that is bad to scale with this build.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Hi, I'm playing SSF and have a few chaos/poison items available and wonder what you think of them for this build.

I have Dendrobate, Maligaro's Cruelty, Snakebite.
I also have a corrupted Innsbury with a flat chaos damage roll and The Embalmer gloves.

I'm thinking I'll go with the non crit build to start out and see how it goes. Do you think The Embalmer and Dendrobate would be redundant?
"
Hi, I'm playing SSF and have a few chaos/poison items available and wonder what you think of them for this build.

I have Dendrobate, Maligaro's Cruelty, Snakebite.
I also have a corrupted Innsbury with a flat chaos damage roll and The Embalmer gloves.

I'm thinking I'll go with the non crit build to start out and see how it goes. Do you think The Embalmer and Dendrobate would be redundant?

Dendrobate: This item apparent is a good choice, but for the end game between him and a Cospri's Will, I prefer the latter.
The Embalmer: This item is added in the guide since when I updated it and is highly recommending until you have 5L in the armor, then you use Maligaro's Virtuosity.
Maligaro's Cruelty: One of the people who commented on the topic is using this. It's a very interesting item. This person is using 1 Ming's Heart and this, but by PoB to cause more damage it actually compensates 2 Ming's Heart, with the disadvantage of having a minimum of 10% reduced maximum life up to 20%. It can be a way to get more damage with little disadvantage in the life pool.
Snakebite: This item dont work with spells. "Attacks have 60% chance to Poison while at maximum Frenzy Charges"
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Sep 1, 2017, 8:41:54 AM
Hi, i want to try this build(crit version) as my next character. Was wondering if i can farm ULab and most content in the game, how it performs in maps? Should i find items with ES or ER? And for Ench what is 'better", 40% increased Blade Vortex Spell Damage, 30% increased Blade Vortex Duration or 12% increased Blade Vortex Area of Effect? And what do you think about Rat's Nest, Starkonja's Head and Rathpith Globe? Any advice will be appreciated. Thanks!
Last edited by tipicozzy on Sep 5, 2017, 10:49:25 AM
hi, what about golems? for a noncrit build, is fire golem or chaos golem(+chaos passives) good?
Still no answer FeelsBadMan
"
tipicozzy wrote:
Still no answer FeelsBadMan

Sorry man, I was kind of busy the last few days and I just stopped by here to read, but it's okay.

"
tipicozzy wrote:
Hi, i want to try this build(crit version) as my next character. Was wondering if i can farm ULab and most content in the game, how it performs in maps?

Yes, but be aware that this build does not work miracles, I know you will not read 50 pages, but many people think this build is easy to play (complaining here that they were dying), but it is not, BV is a "melee" spell" so be very careful. It supports certain strong hits but the ideal is to avoid any high damage. This build has MoM, AA, Cloak of Flame (if you use it), Fortify, Flask that reduce damage or chance of being hit, etc., so have to know how to have coordination.

"
tipicozzy wrote:
Should i find items with ES or ER? And for Ench what is 'better", 40% increased Blade Vortex Spell Damage, 30% increased Blade Vortex Duration or 12% increased Blade Vortex Area of Effect?

The better is item with evasion. Enchantment 40% increased BV spell damage.

"
tipicozzy wrote:
And what do you think about Rat's Nest, Starkonja's Head and Rathpith Globe? Any advice will be appreciated. Thanks!

If you can balance a large number of unique items used with rare gear that provides minimal elemental resistance (75%) you can use yes. Every item you mentioned has advantages and disadvantages, it goes from the taste of the customer. :P

"
spoc002 wrote:
hi, what about golems? for a noncrit build, is fire golem or chaos golem(+chaos passives) good?

Both has advantages and disadvantages, Fire Golem is most recommended in softcore and chaos golem in hardcore.
Guides made by me:
Thanks for the reply. I know this build won't be easy to play or i could facetank all shit in the game but can i do ULab and farm it or when i do it i should spec out from VP? I manage to get a Cospri's Will (what curse should i use as my 2nd?) and 5l and have 2 Divinarius as well, in the early game i'll duel wield and mid-game, late game i'll try to use the Rathpith Globe(or a rare one) and if my rez are good i'll try to use one of those 2 helmets :D
Last edited by tipicozzy on Sep 7, 2017, 11:03:53 AM
So i reach lvl 74 so far and this is my current gear. What do you think, what should i aim next? Any tips?

Last edited by tipicozzy on Sep 8, 2017, 8:18:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info