[3.6] [HC-SC] [10 Blades] Tankster Crit BV MoM Fake Poison Build [Damage from 1,5 mi DPS]

I do not understand your post. The BV tooltip was never accurate. The damage shown there is not the actual damage. Vile Toxins for example, damage is only increased if the enemy is poisoned, which the tooltip will never show. And many temporary debuffs (shock for example, Wither + Totem) also it will never show in the tooltip.

Now if you're dying for T12 bosses, it means that you're not taking proper care, even more now that they have had buffed life. This build was made at the time of the famous CI Poison Pathfinder Vinktar flask. It has never been strong like this build (which is now dead) so in previous pages many questioned that they were dying and I had already warned that this build has a good mitigation of damage but you should never risk it too much like CI Pathfinder, Blade Vortex is a "melee spell", so taking care is always important and has never been very good for beginners.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Can this build do shaper?
"
Sterisk wrote:
Can this build do shaper?

I do not know, I never completed the Atlas enough to try. At least the version of Cospri's Will is highly likely (Guardians and Shaper they had no increase in HP).

I do not intend to play Fall of Oriath with this build, but I tested my old character quickly yesterday after TheGrammaton's report that the build is bad and it seemed quite strong.

If it is, the Path of Building must be totally full of bugs in the calculations.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Aug 8, 2017, 6:49:17 AM
Can this build use Heretic's Veil? Why?
Hey

Just trying this build for first time do you recommend the new item allelopathy gloves
would work well with this build?
"
Kumanix wrote:

Yes, but it will be harder to get caped elemental resist.

"
JokerLife wrote:
Hey

Just trying this build for first time do you recommend the new item allelopathy gloves

Allelopath I do not see much synergy with this build. But The Elbalmer, the new glove unique, is a excellent item until you have 5L. This will work like a 5L and is extremely cheap, 1 alchemy.

Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Aug 9, 2017, 8:17:16 AM
"
"
Kumanix wrote:

Yes, but it will be harder to get caped elemental resist.

"
JokerLife wrote:
Hey

Allelopath I do not see much synergy with this build. But The Elbalmer, the new glove unique, is a excellent item until you have 5L. This will work like a 5L and is extremely cheap, 1 alchemy.

Thankyou very much for the quick reply :)

What about Maligaro's Cruelty?
"
Kumanix wrote:
What about Maligaro's Cruelty?

Maybe it could be a good addition, but as I said before, the more unique items you have, the harder it is to achieve capped elemental resistance or good life pool, because most of the unique items either have no life, have no resistance, or do not have both.

If you can use several of them and get at least 75% to all elemental resistances (not overcapped and no elemental resistance aura) + good life pool at least 4500 at level 90, it can be a good addition.
Guides made by me:
Question,
Which gods should I choose for this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info