<IMPOOR> Guild for the exceptional

Bump
IGN: SirNemrac
bump
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Im actively playing PoE since mid 2015. (Being involved since early 2014)

I play mostly standard, there I flipped my way towards about 150-170ex of wealth.
My highest level character is a lvl93 Zerk. I do have infact four lvl90+ characters.

Im a enthusiast theory-crafter, all the builds I play I have designed myself, since success tastes much sweeter if you do all the work yourself.
Just copy/pasting items from a forum build guide onto a character with a point re-spec ain't my style.

I have not made any build guides, since im a perfectionist and I find myself too lazy to make one and get it right.. (I don't mind sending PoB links to any interested guild members tho)

What I love the most about PoE is it's nearly limitless complexity, really, I enjoy pushing the limits of offence, defence and the fun I can have.

I my biggest goal is to reach level 100, obviously, just for the fun, it's stupid hard now.
After I do so, I plan to keep on playing as long as there is a steady stream of good content.

Im joining a guild for the sake of being able to and possibly a helping hand when the time comes.
I do have experience as a guild leader, I owned a guild called EXP. (Had around 30 members)

It's not hard to lead a guild, but it's hard to do so right. I want to be a part of one with less effort put into it, that's the bottom line.

(As for requirements, I do fill two, as required: Level 90+ character; Member for at least 2 years)

Member for at least 2 years [X]
Level 90+ character or at least 32/40 challenges done in the previous temp league [X]
Highest tier GGG supporter pack, e.g. Diamond Supporter .... no t1 packs but have like 8 other packs

hey im naza, ive been playing since Aug 23, 2012. ive played almost every league except tempest/warbands/and harbringer for obvious reasons. atm i stay in std and work on currency generation. i am very good at optimizing skill tree's for anyone asking for opinions. right now im looking for a guild that knows the economy and can help eachother spot trends/optimize currency making other than just "do map pick up loots GIGI". highest lvl char is 97 right now but is on the way to 100 once i figure out a new build for her. i like mapping, min-maxing a char, and being afk.

right now primary currency generation is currency flipping, secondary is picking up deals from trade chat and setting up dank woops

impoor proof:
IGN - GetMeRichBitch
gg es/wander and alt art shop thread/2080954
My elder astral mirror thread /2127930
add me if im not online and wtb something

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info