Orion - the hunter - a god with the bow - cheap, insane DPS, fun as hell - Get ready for 2.5 version

"
Kezz123 wrote:
My profile should be open to public

can anyone give advice on what to do differently?

4k dps

I removed the added fire damage inexchange for the poison 5l (or removed it to add poison gem on tabula) and that cost me 2k dps

You should switch PPAD to faster attacks.
OP using legacy Reach of the Council. It is 20-30% stronger than the current version.
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
astonishing build! thanks a lot. I'm still amazed to have been able to complete uber lab at lvl 86 and have a 7k dps tooltip!! (first time ever i'm able to do it!!)
great work!
I have a different bow than you though, i picked slivertongue as i wanted to have 100% chance of making the ennemy bleed, works like a charm ;)
Didn't play 2 months, any minor changes in build are needed ?
no changes :D

I'm gona play it again in this league, but I was thinking making a CI mode....
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
Is this going to be viable in 2.5? Do you think this is a good way to start the new league?
"
netwarriorbg wrote:
Is this going to be viable in 2.5? Do you think this is a good way to start the new league?

It will rape all thinkgs :D

Cheap, EZ to gear, good start from my point of view
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
is this build viable without cospri's and the retch?
IGN: The_Nutcase
"
ToxicXfi wrote:
is this build viable without cospri's and the retch?
If viable = playable then yes. I play with Cospri but no Retch and melt all the things. I played it pre-Cospri as well and it did just fine but you have to gem for poison.
So... I'm planning on using this as one of my two builds for this league. What about the 2.5 version that's in the OP? Would be nice to get some hints of that soon, especially if it's a CI change as that will switch up the tree a bit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info