Orion - the hunter - a god with the bow - cheap, insane DPS, fun as hell - Get ready for 2.5 version

Hello, first of all i would like to thanks you alot for this build i play since beta (with some stop and restart), and it's the build which i got the most fun so far :D so really thanks for that.

The thing i really love in this build is you can start it cheap (as you said like for 30c) and upgrade it step by step. Thing u can't do in alot of build and i think it's really great :).

First I'll post my actual stuff here and after i've some questions for you, if you don't mind.

Spoiler

So far with this stuff i can do most of the content : i can map easily, i can do normal atziri of course, i can do Uber Izaro but it depent on the layout (i need clear room boss coz i don't kill him in 3 sec like you do :p).

So here are my questions :

- I'll probably never get the same belt than u, so i can have more res in the belt so would you recomand to use Rat Nest +2 barrage as helmet ? Or you think a rare one is still better ?

- What is better 6 link tabula or 5 link Cospri ?

- I don't have alot of currency what do you think is better keep Tabula Rasa and try to upgrade my stuff (rings/gloves) or get a 5 link Cospri ?

- What part of stuff i should upgrade first for you ?

- At which point do you think Uber Atziri is doable ? (like DPS/HP dunno ?)

Thanks for your time and sorry for the long post.

P.S. English is not my native language so i hope it's understandable, if something is not don't hesitate to ask.
Last edited by Zero5944 on Jul 9, 2016, 8:35:08 AM
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
Bough today cheapest Cospri, 1 divine and got very good rolls, managed to get 6 sockets with around 40 jews and 5L with around 50 fuses. Theres one problem though, making this 3B-2G + G is a nightmare:

Got once 3B 3G but only 2 linked. Wasted already around 350 chromes. It is even possible to make this?
Last edited by Asag on Jul 9, 2016, 2:40:10 PM
"
rel4us wrote:
My new app is on air:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1698880

have fun :D

Very nice app so far. I will play around with it more when I have time, but so far seems very useful.
"
Asag wrote:
Bough today cheapest Cospri, 1 divine and got very good rolls, managed to get 6 sockets with around 40 jews and 5L with around 50 fuses. Theres one problem though, making this 3B-2G + G is a nightmare:

Got once 3B 3G but only 2 linked. Wasted already around 350 chromes. It is even possible to make this?

hmm.... you need 3g and 2b.... the increased critical damage is the 6L
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
"
stephenp1983 wrote:
"
rel4us wrote:
My new app is on air:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1698880

have fun :D

Very nice app so far. I will play around with it more when I have time, but so far seems very useful.

TYVM, spred the word, the more ppl download it, the more effective it is for all of us
"
rel4us wrote:
"
Asag wrote:

hmm.... you need 3g and 2b.... the increased critical damage is the 6L

No, I have 6L reach for Barrage/TS setup. Chest is for Frenzy.
Things are Melting Quite nicely now level 77.. Thx for the Guide once more really enjoying it
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
Asag wrote:

Use Vorici 1B - the average cost to get 3b3g is ~108 chromes.
https://siveran.github.io/calc.html
Last edited by Jagaimo on Jul 10, 2016, 2:26:39 AM
I used 1B vorici but its not that easy. Chest is 5L so I neeed not only 3B but they must be linked together, thats why its hard to make. Theres always chance i will getb third B as unlinked :(

EDIT:
Ok guys, if you have some trouble with sockets just rant on forum, this clearly helps...

Damn have to change my gear, not enough int and resistances to wear this yet.
Last edited by Asag on Jul 10, 2016, 5:51:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info