Orion - the hunter - a god with the bow - cheap, insane DPS, fun as hell - Get ready for 2.5 version

"
xinrushenyuan wrote:

hi,plz tell me HC Feasible?

if you are a very good player, and I think you better do it with a lightning coil or kaoms heart.

The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
starting a new Shadow as i speak wanna give this a go have Bow n Armour for it so thx for the guide..doing it in standard cause by the time i level n finish it will be standard lol thx again
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
starting a new Shadow as i speak wanna give this a go have Bow n Armour for it so thx for the guide..doing it in standard cause by the time i level n finish it will be standard lol thx again

nice to hear, but come on... in 1 week you can get to lvl 90, and that is all you need :D
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
Spoiler

Any chance I could get some quick guidance on what I should be working toward next? I'm pretty happy with temp chains gloves so I'm not sure I'll replace them with vuln even when I can afford them. I suppose a couple pieces of my jewelry could use phys rolls but it's gonna be damn tough to get them anywhere else because I largely need all of the rolls that I have (except the amulet ES and the ring eva). I'm nearly perfectly crit capped with my current gear/tree - 94.5 with charges.

Tree link for reference. Next up is going to be Sniper at 90.
"
demonguard wrote:
Spoiler

Any chance I could get some quick guidance on what I should be working toward next? I'm pretty happy with temp chains gloves so I'm not sure I'll replace them with vuln even when I can afford them. I suppose a couple pieces of my jewelry could use phys rolls but it's gonna be damn tough to get them anywhere else because I largely need all of the rolls that I have (except the amulet ES and the ring eva). I'm nearly perfectly crit capped with my current gear/tree - 94.5 with charges.

not bad :D

what is your DPS?

note that vullerability is alot more damage, like 29% more total,

also, why you don't use
?

it's better then jade flask by far, and it's cheap
"
rel4us wrote:
"
demonguard wrote:
Spoiler

what is your DPS?

also, why you don't use
?

My tooltip is around 18k with charges right now.

Do you just use overflowing chalice as a purely offensive option? I really like the stibnite because it lets me face tank big melee hitters for a second or two while I melt them.
"
demonguard wrote:
"
rel4us wrote:
"
demonguard wrote:
Spoiler

what is your DPS?

also, why you don't use
?

My tooltip is around 18k with charges right now.

Do you just use overflowing chalice as a purely offensive option? I really like the stibnite because it lets me face tank big melee hitters for a second or two while I melt them.

it's not the best for defence, but it's the best for clear speed (quicksilver flask always full, and extra damage)
I'm uploading 2 new vids,

the first one is how I celebrate the 4th of july:

deathless uber atziri + the 100 atziri kill - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJjKwnTHwkk&feature=youtu.be

the second one is a more funny vid, one of you asked me to upload a twined vaal temple, I never tried it before (hell, I played this map maybe 4-5 time from the day it was created):

twined vaal temple with 2 deaths (first try this league, but it proves the point of the build) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7LJSUvySZA

enjoy
Last edited by rel4us on Jul 4, 2016, 5:18:26 PM
what level did you do your first acendence? thx
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
what level did you do your first acendence? thx

I hardly remember... I got to act 3, did the trials, and then went to the lab,

so maybe lvl 30-34, don't can't remember, sorry

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info