3.0 Dual Totem Crit Freeze Pulse Inquisitor

"
jioiictep1 wrote:
HOw about Atziri?

Atziri is extremely easy with the build, just replace rain of splinters for a damage jewel with as much damage mods as u can get on it, u can see an example of one in my previous posts on this thread just above this. Trio super easy, Atziri super easy, Vaals super easy, trash super safe because freeze. Did first run and the only run so far deathless and u can see the gear I was using in previous posts(Doryani's Catalysts weren't used for the run, I used the wands I listed previously as well).
flame totem is better?
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
"
AgentofStrife wrote:
deathless and no problem, easy as fuck especially Atziri fight. I'm reaching about 41k dps on each totem with the rain of splinters on and switch to a damage jewel for single target boss fights like atziri or trio.

41k dps with his very good gear and build creator has screenshot with over 170k dps.

Can anybody explain this pls ?

"
unlucky_child wrote:
flame totem is better?

strange question..Its up to you to deal lots of dmg and freeze everything or deal alot of fire dmg and freeze nothing.
Last edited by DiamondSnake on Sep 2, 2016, 7:32:05 AM
How come? I saw flame totem doing 800k+ dmg. Comparing to yours ..?
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
any suggestions on the passive tree using this in HC?
"
Parongo wrote:
Your DPS screenshot shows 3 projectiles -- based on your gem links I don't see where the other two are coming from. Is there something I'm missing here?

Thanks!

I also have only projectile ona totem? Why? I used  Greater Multiple Projectiles Support just like you.
I really love Freeze Pulse skill. Ill wait for the day we can perma freeze everything....
"
Scrapm3tal wrote:
I really love Freeze Pulse skill. Ill wait for the day we can perma freeze everything....

Doubt will happen many bosses just have too high of health pools to freeze them or high tier bosses just cannot be frozen like Uber Atziri. Especially running maps with mods such as reduced damage from critical strikes or extra life lowers the chance to freeze. There is way you might be able to improve chance to freeze one way would be using multiple dps flasks. Pretty sure freeze works if you able to chunk a certain % of a monsters health pool then you can freeze them. I've noticed while leveling and gearing up in a fresh league I won't be able to freeze certain bosses but when I increase my dps with gear/ gem level ups I then can perma freeze them.

Anyways I'm currently doin this build again on another account and if anyone have any questions now feel free to ask. Currently at 99k dps unbuffed 5400 life goin for the more life route
WTB Map drops since 2013
Last edited by d2trust on Sep 17, 2016, 11:27:47 PM
Please tell me what I'm doing wrong, - very little damage

FirePulseSlayer
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/sunmoonvf/characters

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info