[2.3]life based Inquisitor ele wander 100k+dps vp

"
Can you do Uber Atziri with this build? And is it easier than a CoC CI Discharger or Juggernaut Mjolner in 2.3?

I have not tried uber but i imagine not cos mirror phase op, but you can try if you want (my internet prob wont allow me to get a smooth run off)
"
Bawtzki wrote:
Has anyone tried using Acuity with this build? I have one sitting in my bank and since I'm not a fan of life+VP I was wondering if it'd be a good substitute.

yea acuity is good ( i have tried it) but i dont think its mandatory as the idea is to keep the build as cheap as possible (well atleast i am). With me only have one acuity i dont want to use it on multiple character as it'd be a big hassle :P but yea acuity is definitely viable and the regen should even out with the blood rage regen.
Is this build still viable under 2.4?
"
diamin15 wrote:
Is this build still viable under 2.4?

yes it is, although we'd need a single target attack now
What do you suggest to use for flasks? Diamond of course, hp and mana maybe then what?
"
thehayter77 wrote:
What do you suggest to use for flasks? Diamond of course, hp and mana maybe then what?

with the gear and my tree, i have cap crit, im not sure why use diamond flask when its crit capped, for me I usually run 3 hp flask if i cant decide which flask is good, lightning flask since about half of your damage is lightning. quicksilver with duration for freeze immune or bleed immune. for additional stuff maybe run atziri for damage conversion and really its up to personal preference( for me 2 life flask and three utility flask is best)
Last edited by 69wanted69 on Oct 16, 2016, 3:31:08 AM
hey question on the jewel sockets. how come you use jewels that add bonus with 2 handed melee weapons? isnt wands 1 hand ranged? same thing with retribution node (maybe this one it was shortest way to the nodes below i think)
"
jebroni wrote:
hey question on the jewel sockets. how come you use jewels that add bonus with 2 handed melee weapons? isnt wands 1 hand ranged? same thing with retribution node (maybe this one it was shortest way to the nodes below i think)

jewel i grabbed for life and stats, retribution is the only way to get those hp nodes, and it also gives stat and attack speed
"
69wanted69 wrote:
"
jebroni wrote:

jewel i grabbed for life and stats, got it out of my stash as i cant be bothered spending more on the character after they changed frostwall interaction, retribution is the only way to get those hp nodes, and it also gives stat and attack speed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info