Thx for the Guide,

One question: Bandits?

oak, kill, kill or oak kill
kraityn

added to guide thanks
Last edited by 69wanted69 on Jun 14, 2016, 11:41:41 PM
Thx and another question,

the new 2 Ascendary points what you think is best option
Its really up to you, i mean you dont have to copy me.
as long as you get inevitable judgement the build is pretty much done.

"
HateTheWorld wrote:
Thx and another question,

the new 2 Ascendary points what you think is best option
have you tested against the atziri?
Hi,

I am currently level 78 with a 4L Vision and just got Inevitable Judgement. I am at around 3.5k life which is pretty low considering that I got more life% than your tree suggests, but I have massive problems with reflect. I one-shot myself against any reflect mob in Dried Lake. Have I done anything wrong? I doubt that the anti-reflect ring will help at this point.

EDIT: I just reached level 80 and got some more Leech ,VP and a 5L, but reflect still hurts a lot, to the point where I one-shot myself if a reflect rare stand in the middle of a pack.
Last edited by Caramazula on Jun 18, 2016, 2:09:17 PM
"
Caramazula wrote:
Hi,

I am currently level 78 with a 4L Vision and just got Inevitable Judgement. I am at around 3.5k life which is pretty low considering that I got more life% than your tree suggests, but I have massive problems with reflect. I one-shot myself against any reflect mob in Dried Lake. Have I done anything wrong? I doubt that the anti-reflect ring will help at this point.

EDIT: I just reached level 80 and got some more Leech ,VP and a 5L, but reflect still hurts a lot, to the point where I one-shot myself if a reflect rare stand in the middle of a pack.

The question is are you above 4k hp? if not the ring is a must due to the stupid amount of damage you output, and the ring actually do alot more than you think it does. and if you have more %life then maybe try get more life on gear cos at around 80 i have 4k hp and using the ring i was doing fine.(or you know if you drop some damage node it always helps)
and you are resis capped right?

edit:so i looked at your tree, i think the main problem is you didnt finish taking the lifeleech wheel, when you dont have enough lifeleech you cant sustain yourself against reflect, finish the wheel and get more life on gear(cant see your gear but i dont think the life on your gear is high as with about the same lv i have over 4k hp with less %life on tree
Last edited by 69wanted69 on Jun 21, 2016, 9:22:38 PM
"
Sismico wrote:
have you tested against the atziri?

no i have not, but i will try in the future. (if you live in NZ, dont get spark fibre, fuck spark seriously)
Excellent build, level 82, only 3.6k life (still need to get 35% from tree) when you get vp and leech wheel with Sybil's I can even run ele reflect maps (only tried up to t7)
update
finished my uber lab(finally had time)
with instrument of virtue my dps went up to 130k
but downside is every 4 sec i gotta cast flame dash for the damage boost
but yea not really feeling the difference except killing crema boss faster so i guess alot safer to do those rippy bosses
"
Illumini wrote:
Excellent build, level 82, only 3.6k life (still need to get 35% from tree) when you get vp and leech wheel with Sybil's I can even run ele reflect maps (only tried up to t7)

Im lvl 84 have only 3,2k life, all leech points and with Atziri's Promise Flask i have no problem vs reflect (vs 1 reflect no problem, reflect mod on map is a no go)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info