[2.5.0*] Jagarnath, Destroyer of Maps (Cyclone-CoMK-Discharge) *Budget Build* *DEMO VIDEO*

Planned my own build earlier and Youtube recommended your Video so i checked it out.

I'll probably use your idea of Oro's and CoMK instead of CoC since i realized that Trypanon isn't available anymore.

But yeah, my idea isn't budget anymore but it'd rely on Scold's Bridle.
The damage you take is considered a hit afaik and should give all the Endurance Charges you've ever wanted. As well as triggering Vengeance with Scold's. I'll give it a go when i feel like leveling a fourth character since i hate leveling them. (Still need to level an Assassin, a Raider and a Gladiator. Ugh...)

Cheers,
Frost
Last edited by Frostdiener on Jun 19, 2016, 6:13:06 PM
"
keenbean wrote:
just wondering if you can suggest what sort of jewels you should aim for? feeling a bit squishy so any unique defence jewels worth buying? any help appreciated.. cheers

%Life + %Firedamage.

Usually that combo is expensive, you could settle for Life + AoE dmg.

other mods: Stats / Resis / sword attackspeed / chance to crit / spell dmg etcetc is bonus.

"
Cantharis wrote:
I'm just starting to play PoE, so sorry if it is a noobish question, but what do you think of using Kaom's Heart? It would lower your armour ofc but would grant nice ammount of hp. It would be so terrible or it is an option to play this build?

Koam's heart is fine, and so is kingsguard. I haven't tried defiance.

@Minstrelshadrak
Last edited by MinstrelShadrak on Jun 19, 2016, 6:22:26 PM
I've been having a ton of fun with this build (Level 90 now) and have some cash to burn (Around 8 ex).

Are there any higher end uniques that really benefit this build?
"
BeTheForce wrote:
I've been having a ton of fun with this build (Level 90 now) and have some cash to burn (Around 8 ex).

Are there any higher end uniques that really benefit this build?

If you want to burn some orbs: Expensive upgrades where for me:

Amulet: +1 curse
jewels: Life + double damage / single dmg + 8 sword attackspeed (AoE dmg / Fire dmg / dmg)
6L kingsguard
6L Oro
lvl 21 gems.

This build was designed to be cheap. Other expensive discharge builds are stronger.
Shield charge Mjollner CoC Discharge for example.
However Jagarnath will allways have room for
improvement, like all builds.

I stopped upgrading after a while and saved up currency for a second build.
I didn't want to go mjolner because I knew I would get bored with discharge.
I choose a build that would steamroll maps that give Jagarnath difficulties: elemental reflect & hexproof maps. With assasin puncture & Jagarnath I was be able to run any map mod.

@Minstrelshadrak
Definatley looks fun, thanks for sharing. I will give it a try.

What about Iron Will gem? did you give it a try?
"
SlowMo wrote:
Definatley looks fun, thanks for sharing. I will give it a try.

What about Iron Will gem? did you give it a try?

Didn't try the gem, I did try the unique crusader gloves that give iron will. pretty decent
@Minstrelshadrak
hi, have you killed atziri with this build?
has anyone killed atziri with a comk build that isn't bladevortex cheezeball
"
dantven wrote:
hi, have you killed atziri with this build?

"
dantven wrote:
has anyone killed atziri with a comk build that isn't bladevortex cheezeball

I could kill atziri with it on a softcore league. It would be long battles with mostly
non comk cyclone 6L. So a one time kill for fun is cool. But for farming I would use a different character.

Since jagarnath has trouble with curse immune / elemental reflect maps I've made a second character with a reach of the council bow. Physical damage with bleed and poison. So they would run each others reflect maps. These bows builds have insane single target dps, and would pwn atziri and uber atziri.

Jagarnath is a budget build. Cheap, fun, decent clear speed. It's not designed for atziri. If you get rich you could always upgrade your discharger into mjolner, voll's devotion, romira'setc etc. That one would be able to destroy any target('s).
@Minstrelshadrak
Thanks for your reply! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info