2.3 Selfcast Discharge Burn Prolif - Juggernaught

Hey,

Trying this build in Prophecy league, Thanks for sharing.

A few questions. What level do you plan on keeping Molten Shell, Clarity, Golem and CWDT at?

Also, what weapon would you use before Searing Touch?

Thanks again!

Burn
nice guide was doing something similar.
Last edited by nerzuel on Jun 5, 2016, 1:52:37 PM
"
_burn wrote:
Hey,

Trying this build in Prophecy league, Thanks for sharing.

A few questions. What level do you plan on keeping Molten Shell, Clarity, Golem and CWDT at?

Also, what weapon would you use before Searing Touch?

Thanks again!

Burn

We leave Clarity at 2
CwDT you will have to adjust so that you have the most uptime with Moltenshell, so ~10 and Golem and Molten Shell as high as possible while still being in the CwDT range.
Hey, thanks for the Build.

How do you kill Bosses though? Have a hard time killing anything above whites and blues.
I'm just starting to gear but i already have the uniques except Kaoms Chest.

I played it as my first char in Prophecy and it is so much fun. Only the single target damage can be very bad but is mostly ok.
hey joha when did you start using discharge ? coz i have troubles getting it going :d
NEW BOW is OPOP
"
FlatSpin wrote:
hey joha when did you start using discharge ? coz i have troubles getting it going :d

Do you have the Cruel Lab done yet? Until you get Searing Touch your 4link should be Discharge - Inc AoE - FirePen - Controlled Destruction
if i have a 5l searing touch what should the gems be ???
"
rorsharch04 wrote:
if i have a 5l searing touch what should the gems be ???

Discharge, chance to ignite, elemental proliferation, increased area of effect, fire penetration

It is in the OP.
I think someone mentioned this earlier but I didn't see an answer. Maybe I am a blind noob. What is the most efficient single target damage solution for this Discharge character? Thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info