[2.3] Clonemancer: One For All, All For One (Uber Viable, Millions of DPS)

Could you do this build as CI?
"
TheCreatek wrote:
Could you do this build as CI?

You could, yes. However, be aware that you will only have mana to reserve with. This will cut down on the number of auras/curses you can run.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
a ci version would work great i guess. Are the damage auras needed? By leaving out all those mana reservation points in the tree and using them for damage (e.g. Saboteur point for an extra trap) could work even better.

im going to give it a try and post my exp. here. just gimmi 1-2 days

IGN:xSTo_ONeDdx
Really interested to know if a CI version using Reach of the Council would work...?
"
Really interested to know if a CI version using Reach of the Council would work...?

You can try it and see how it works out. I think that Reach of the Council would be really powerful when you are clearing maps.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Edit: Nevermind, you already answered the question on stream.
Last edited by M_Angel on Jul 29, 2016, 2:37:25 AM
Can this build work with life version too by using Cospri's Will over the Shavs, with that i can use rare ring over the doedre and I can free up 1 socket in the mirror arrow link as the chest piece already gives us +1 curse and Poison Cursed Enemies on hit, plus Your Curses can apply to Hexproof Enemies
"
Drakeboy wrote:
Can this build work with life version too by using Cospri's Will over the Shavs, with that i can use rare ring over the doedre and I can free up 1 socket in the mirror arrow link as the chest piece already gives us +1 curse and Poison Cursed Enemies on hit, plus Your Curses can apply to Hexproof Enemies

You can try it out. Keep in mind that with the life version you will have less room for auras and curses. Compared to the low-life version, you can reserve mana and life.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
have you tried running spirit offering with this build ?
Slivertongue seems intresting bow to use for this build, add fork into link and we can have better AoE clear with it. We can have double debuff on enemys with bleed from the bow and poison from the Cospri's will chest (if you go lifebased). Can run poacher's mark for better accuracy and MoM and EB to reserve all mana for more damage. I gonna try it out eventually if I get my currency together to get Heretic's , cospri's and that bow.
Last edited by Drakeboy on Aug 29, 2016, 3:28:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info