Why Poe is becoming PAY TO WIN GAME - free discusion

Don't worry people, I threw enough money at POE for a couple of players. If every 50th guy spends as much as me, cheers.

Seriously now, I play so much every league, that each leagues playtime is more than 200 hours I'm perfectly cool to give them 50 bucks for each league... or more.

I can understand some people playing the game for free to see how it goes, but after more than a hundred hours of playtime I don't understand people, that don't have money problems irl, that don't spend some money on stash tabs or mtx.

I like to give money to companies that make a great product. And GGG has made a great game.

So, Stash Tabs maybe, if your aim is to trade and trade and do some more trading.

Using the premium stash tabs for poe.trade is just a shortcut from other ways you can do it.
Last edited by mouz on Jun 1, 2016, 9:39:33 AM
Mate, it's not money problem. I think that everybody agrees, that for good game we should pay. The problem is FOR WHAT YOU PAY. And if you have to pay for something, what gives you advance in game, that's in my opinion unfair.

I will give you example. One of my favourite games is Crusader Kings II. I've bought almost all expansions for it, and I have no problem with this. You know why? Because there is no paying for getting advance.

@Deathflower: AAA for some, sure. But there is many people, who plays it without sound, or even vision...
"
Jayserix wrote:
"
Arkwright wrote:
Pay to win?

I've been dabbling in this game for quite some time and I have bought many a stash tab to hold all my junk and support GGG at the same time. I've never placed in a race, never hit lev 100 with any character. So, in a nutshell I'm a crap player who hoards a mountain of mediocre ITEMS in a forest of colourful self labelled stash tabs. Cos I like l3wt :)

I'd quite like to make it to the end of the labyrinth on merciless one day, perhaps the OP can direct me to the requisite p2w section of the mtx shop? Cheers mate.

Dude that's savage, you can't say something like that, not in public at least :o

I just did ;)
I used to be apathetic, now I just don't care.
"
Arkwright wrote:
Pay to win?

I've been dabbling in this game for quite some time and I have bought many a stash tab to hold all my junk and support GGG at the same time. I've never placed in a race, never hit lev 100 with any character. So, in a nutshell I'm a crap player who hoards a mountain of mediocre ITEMS in a forest of colourful self labelled stash tabs. Cos I like l3wt :)

I'd quite like to make it to the end of the labyrinth on merciless one day, perhaps the OP can direct me to the requisite p2w section of the mtx shop? Cheers mate.

I wish people on the D3 forum had this kind of introspective honesty when it comes to stash space.
PoE is not P2W
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Not even close baaaaeeeebyyyy
I hope that currency stash was not something free(like reward for map lab) only to reward those who donate and not cuz of greed.
pretty sure without extra tabs, one could level till pretty high (90+, that's my win) each league... and of course, 1 character for comfort inventory management.
Last edited by bbqegg on Jun 11, 2016, 12:26:24 PM
Well it is sure that people with supporter packs have better rng.

My friend bought supporter pack and when started playing, first chance he got skyforth. Not p2w at all
Last edited by ewhennz on Oct 15, 2016, 5:53:36 AM
"
ewhennz wrote:
Well it is sure that people with supporter packs have better rng.

My friend bought supporter pack and when started playing, first chance he got skyforth. Not p2w at all

Quality resurrection post.

And my friend bought all donation packs available and won the lottery irl.
Spreading salt since 2006

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info