Why Poe is becoming PAY TO WIN GAME - free discusion

I would like to know your oppinions
Last bumped on Mar 31, 2018, 4:30:57 AM
Where do you see "pay to win" in PoE?
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Arrowneous wrote:
Where do you see "pay to win" in PoE?

It cannot be seen, only a true poe forum lurker can sense it
Normally you have to post some form of evidence to support the claim, even if it's flimsy and long reaching.

It's not. End of discussion.
I would like to know your oppinions , Saying that poe IS or IISNT Pay to win . I have mine but I will present it later . There is no supprise when you give the present before the party ;)
The closet PoE has come to "pay to win" is stash tabs, and thats a real stretch since you can do as well without them.

GGG have not gated anything behind a paywall so it's not pay to win.

If you are talking about RMT i.e money being spent on items and all done through some players, it's a shit comparison and you say it's pay to win to the people that get banned for it...even supporters.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Define "win" and we'll talk.
What if the win condition for someone is looking fabulous with as much blinky shit as possible like all poe mtx is all about pretty much.

And without all the most glittering outfits in the poe cash shop he couldn't reach the level of other glamorazzis that spends thousands of dollars getting the full mtx in poe for the most fabulous combinations... and he end up LOSE he gets NOTHING.

p2w or not it's just a matter of perspective.

While I have over 70 tabs myself I feel stash tabs gave me such a big advantage over others with only 4. Especially when PoE is all about trading, and I can barely keep all my merchandise listed without the extra tabs.

I can instantly toss all potential valuable items in my stashes while the guy with 4 tabs has to spend time evaluating them or simply leave them on the ground. And you will be suprisied I have my "chaos receipt" tabs set at 1 chaos... and I sold at least 90 of them just from perandus
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
Last edited by Pewzor on May 29, 2016, 7:38:36 AM
Oh boy here we go again.

Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
"
Tejlonpl wrote:
I would like to know your oppinions , Saying that poe IS or IISNT Pay to win . I have mine but I will present it later . There is no supprise when you give the present before the party ;)

This isn't a party and you're not giving us presents. You walked into the room, set down a spoon and a pot of shit, and walked out. You didn't even have the decency to stir it yourself.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info