[2.6.0] LEGACY Caustic Arrow High Speed Flexible Magic Find

Ahh I have worked out my own question.

CWDT only fires after a certain amount of damage is done to you. The higher its level the more damage needed to fire it.
So I guess that is why you keep it at lvl 3.

I feel stupid because I think I'm missing something - under the utility gems section, you recommend CWDT + immortal call.

Where on earth do we generate the endurance charges from? Is it a passive I haven't selected yet (as a lvl 52), or is there a gem combo I've overlooked?
"
Where on earth do we generate the endurance charges from? Is it a passive I haven't selected yet (as a lvl 52), or is there a gem combo I've overlooked?

I am pretty sure the endurance charges come from one of the ascendancy skills.

Ahh no maybe I am wrong about the endurance charges from ascendancy.

If you look on the first page of this guide the OP discusses Endurance charges.
"
Kutulue wrote:
Ahh no maybe I am wrong about the endurance charges from ascendancy.

If you look on the first page of this guide the OP discusses Endurance charges.

I see the discussion on P1, but I'm not sure I see how 0.4sec of invulnerability with a 3sec cooldown can be useful without endurance charges...
Which assendancy should i take first?
Hi, great looking build. Just got back to playing after looonnngggg hiatus. Last league I played was invasion :). How's this build compared to serleth's CA mf build? The tree is pretty identical. Only difference are the choice of gems and recommended gear. Would love to see a video of this build in action! Thanks a ton!
Man I'm loving this build so far - hope it keeps up in maps!

Spoiler

Damage is insane right now - lvl "20" gem at level 61, and still plenty of MF gear.

--

Level 72, finally got to wear my 21 gem. Damage is good but not the huge increase I was hoping for. I'm doing level ~8 maps at the moment and I can't kill bosses easily (requires a lot of manual dodging and sort of long).

I'm still about 6 passive points short (ascendancy will fix), Occultist giving 15% more and 20% inc damage on cursed enemies. Don't think that'll solve the boss killing issue though. Thinking maybe like 12 or 13 maps is the highest reliable maps this could do, disregarding boss kill time. Too squishy (potions literally the only recovery).

Current gear:
Spoiler

Right now Path of Building says my DoT dps is 24k. Getting uberlab+lvl 80 would put me at 36.8k DoT dps (incl curse). Slow upgrade after that - lvl 96 only 42.5k DoT dps. Still seems like that would have trouble on bosses, especially higher up. How'd you get >30k tooltip? I'm at only 17k.

Any suggestions?
Last edited by vegeto079 on Feb 4, 2017, 5:44:30 AM
How much life do you get in endgame?

Ty :)
Why cap enfeeble at level 3 instead of level 7? Level 7 Enfeeble reqs level 42, which exactly fits with Level 3 CWDT.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info