R.I.P. [2.6] Explosive Arrow - Champion Build Guide (DPS - multi class - HC viable)

sshould I swam lesser multiple projectiles to different gem for bosses?
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Oct 16, 2016, 4:40:55 PM
If you don't have 2 quill rain set up yes, definitely. You can just use Culling strike. It's not much but better than nothing. If your mapping set up doesn't use Slower projectiles than this gem takes precedence.
You only need to do this on the really hard bosses.

It's great if you can get a +1 to arrow on the quiver as it can facilitate quite a lot.
Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts: poeurl.com/OMs
How are you generating the endurance charges needed for the immortal call that is set off by cast when damage taken?
That IC is only used for some things in the game such as snakes. They all shoot at the same time. For that case IC is effective enough. It works with porcupines slightly but not reliably enough.
If you want to have a longer IC there is only the option to use Enduring cry manually. This can be a reasonable option as you only need to do this when you see porcupines or if you do a really really hard boss.

On my current set up I keep CWDT at lvl 8. And since I managed to get my amulet a +1 curse I just dropped the IC and took Enfeeble instead.
What would your quickswap link setup be for single target?
"
Morkork wrote:
What would your quickswap link setup be for single target?

This thread is slightly outdated. Instead you can check my current one for future reference:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1733131

But to quickly respond to your question, this is my current set up on the Elementalist:

Only difference is that you can use increased aoe instead of prolif. But proplif. can also be ok if you deal enough damage (Grand Spectrum). Of course I use Elemental focus in ignite immune maps.

My EQ, doing good damage in t8 maps. But mobs often hit hard.
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
You can really get better gear for a decent price. Most notably the Kaoms will help your survivability as well as damage. Winds of change could be a good option for you, but most important I think is to get that Ngamahu Tiki asap.
"
Most notably the Kaoms

Ya, If I had exalts I would buy it
Last edited by kamil1210 on Oct 23, 2016, 3:08:46 AM
You will get there. Just farm chaos and I bet you can also buy with it chaos.

How about getting Doryani's belt? It will give u damage and you only lose some life. I would also drop the boots you are using right now and get Winds of change for gloves instead.

There are also some nice boots enchants out there. The Ngamahu Tiki... asap.

Here I listed gear that will increase your elemental damage for up to 150%.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info