(2.3) HUMMINGBIRD BUILD +1400% attack speed (nerfed before release) Hummingbird sill 1000% +

"
Priory wrote:
I have been looking through this build and i gotta say. It's amazing!

I am mostly looking at the Ele damage version of the build. I am thinking using Lacerate switching out the projectile damage for AOE at the templar start. I also thought about switching out the second sword for Doryani's catalyst for the ele leech and ele damage. i will loose some accuracy on doing so, but the tradeoff is worth it IMO.

For leech You can also just get universal leech nodes near duelist starter area,Yea sure it is good idea for ele build till You wont get 7x spectrum jewels,right now better to focus on ideas like Yours case we dont know too much about them

You can even use mjoner (for +chain,+lightning dmg %) but getting enough INT can be problematic with no endgame rares
Last edited by TheSaddestSong on Jun 1, 2016, 4:16:02 PM
So I was thinking about something similar to this before I read your post. I was struggling to come up with a good tree and yours helped a lot.

Thinking about focusing on static strike and I play casually so I am not gonna count on getting a large set of the new jewels. That said, this is the tree I have planned, how does it look?

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEBAABeAZEB3AIRAycEswbGCLELYQ3NEYEUIBUgGF0Zjhm0GjgaPhzOI_YnLykuK1Atgy3SMHwx-zKJNZI62DrhPAU8LTzvPfw__EF0RNJHfk2STeNQR1FHVvpXDVfiWGNfP2OnZU1nm2hlaPJyw3XLd-N35XlofLh9c3_jgpuDX4PMhNmMz419kFWRzpZsm1if36IAo4qj56R4plepbqsLrQmt8a4-r2yvp7c-vTa-p8ABwGbBBMHVxLjE9sauxtjLHswG0jjTftRS1fjYvdxz3Q3dRt744XPkUehm6mLtIO4O7w7veu988B_xrPIv8kXzm_ZI9qP-Cv5U_o8=

I left 4 points in case I do get a few of those jewels or just not getting to 100.

Really the only difference is skipping most of the jewel slots and going for the aoe node vs the projectile.
Oh, and btw, I tried for hours to come up with a way to make a low life build with dual wielding Last Resort but I could not think of a way to make it work. That accuracy though.
I really wanted to try this, but then...

"
There has only been one change to the tree since we last released it. 1% increased Attack Speed per 100 Accuracy is now 1% increased Attack Speed per 200 Accuracy.

:( https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1667538
Last edited by Shammikaze on Jun 1, 2016, 9:55:01 PM
RIP
Balance is an illusion, exile.
Hey! Just wanted to drop in and say that I LOVE the idea and I am gonna do a ground slam variant maximizing stun for my league starter. I got the idea from here though so I want to give you props! Thanks for the inspiration.
"
Shammikaze wrote:
I really wanted to try this, but then...

"
There has only been one change to the tree since we last released it. 1% increased Attack Speed per 100 Accuracy is now 1% increased Attack Speed per 200 Accuracy.

:( https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1667538

100 -> 200 so 50% R.I.P,some variants of build still can be nice(especially with SWORDS) but most of build should better look for more IAS nodes/hp/def than accuracy ones ;/

"
LawLess66 wrote:
Hey! Just wanted to drop in and say that I LOVE the idea and I am gonna do a ground slam variant maximizing stun for my league starter. I got the idea from here though so I want to give you props! Thanks for the inspiration.

NODE is NERFED now but still You can boost attack speed a lot

Last edited by TheSaddestSong on Jun 2, 2016, 1:54:21 AM
erf, GGG ruined my only prepared build for the prophecy league one day before release... -_-
that's a nice balancing !!!

thx again.... all players will finished to do some trap/mine bladefall :/

Rant done, and like you say thesaddestsong, accuracy nodes , for most of them, not worth it now, compared to other like attack speed. need to rework all the passive tree for an half efficiency....
"
benimaru2 wrote:
erf, GGG ruined my only prepared build for the prophecy league one day before release... -_-
that's a nice balancing !!!

thx again.... all players will finished to do some trap/mine bladefall :/

Rant done, and like you say thesaddestsong, accuracy nodes , for most of them, not worth it now, compared to other like attack speed. need to rework all the passive tree for an half efficiency....

UNDENIABLE node had to be nerfed,but yea it sad we cant have fun with 30-40+ attack/sec for just few days,POE is so boring and only broken things like this motivate me to play for some time.If they will rework broken endgame i wont need such things to be hyped.I have 5 years old solid concept of endgame,but they more like to BANN my primary account for saying truth on forum than listening.I will play one-two weeks max with nerfed hummingbird which still is not balanced for so low cost like 2 ascendancy nodes
Darn, I was planning a build around this too. So much for that idea.

I get that it was probably too powerful for a 2 pointer, but they could have made it a 4 pointer instead of destroying it. 1000 accuracy from the first keystone, 1% attack speed per 100 accuracy from the second keystone.
Last edited by magicrectangle on Jun 2, 2016, 2:58:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info