I heard you guys don't like labs, let's double it

I don't like labs but I do like cheese. (Asheron 1 reference))

Fight censorship
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
"
Siochan wrote:
"
grepman wrote:
lab is like the last bastion of hope I have for GGG. last place where they didn't yet succumb to the screaming kindergarten demands of being given candy for breakfast, dinner and supper.

but its kinda shaky, I have little doubt that in a year or two even that bastion will fall. because- money talks and bullshit does 9 flat in the hundred

The lab has driven many players away. That is most commonly known as a 'failure' for game development. Seems like someone else is acting like a screaming kindergarten here...
if the goal was to attract as many players as possible, poe would be made as a arcadish, d3-style game right in the beginning, and marketed as such in the first place- not as a 'hardcore arpg youvve been waiting for'

sorry, I don't think you understood the kindergarten point at all. I don't ever demand anything from GGG or -even worse- present ultimatums when I dont like something or want something to be my way. This is exactly what kindergarten mentality is. There is no reasoning with kindergartners, they operate in 'I wanna' realm. and the worst possible thing you can do is give them what they demand. when they realize that they were wrong, it'd be too late after they had candy and their 'I wanna's' everyday for each meal.

the only point I EVER go hard in on GGG is about how the game is changing from what it was originally advertised to me as, and I have a right to do that. if the game was never advertised as a hardcore arpg, I would have no grounds to criticize the sellout moves, power creep and player appeasement.
I like the lab. It feels fairly epic being in these dark maze...full of demons and ghouls...fighting my way through...risking death and restarting. All to ascend one level higher to my higher destiny....

Hell yeah. This an aRPG and ima fuckin RP the whole time. I crank the in game music up...mmm soo immersive

If you hate it, have someone run you through it...
The lab is fine. Izaro is a pain in the ass, but only in the uber lab. The other 3 times he is fine. The problem is the same one I have with Atziri, and that is the fact that I can't just practice by trying again. I don't mean let me have 6 portals and whittle him down. I mean I'd rather I didn't have to hoard the trial drop item in order to have multiple goes at him and get better in one sitting.

Its the same problem in even good games like Dark Souls. You want to fight Darklurker? You better have a stack of effigies. In Borderlands, you wanna fight Terramorphus? better have a ton of eridium.

It sucks in those games and it sucks here. Hell make him a guaranteed one shot kill to all builds across the board if that is what you really want, but let us spend our time fighting and getting better instead of spamming trash maps looking for more trials that sucked enough the first time.

inb4 "just buy the goddess things"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info