Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

I am also from the future...moljnir got nerfed in my timeline once again cuz juggernaut came to be.

In the future of my timeline. Players started using RT moljnir juggernaut with romira + volls + rise of phoenix + kingsguard + rightous fire + avatar of fire with x5 reckless defense jewels for the extra block.

They realized that with the end charge generation, now you can socket in double discharge gem + fire pen for some insane lag + damage and overheal with kingsguard, because the player would stay at max end charges after every bloody discharge.

With the extra fortify effect, healing power, permanent immortal call uptime, block, and ancestral totem to boost speed attack speed even further..RT moljnir juggernauts soon took over the meta and lagged the players with poor cpus out of the community, and hence GGG took action to nerf the moljnir.
Last bumped on Jun 2, 2016, 12:21:49 PM
It's hard to see something related to voll's devotion / romira being nerfed by now. It's like dropping 8 T1 items to get a voll's. People farm a lot to get it.
Mjolner nerf in the past probably was because it was too strong only by itself(guessing), it still is actually, but not that broken as it was.
It's not like they will nerf it because now you can have a cheap OP mechanic + expensive item to make it broken. Things aren't nerfed because they are broken, but because they are broken AND cheap. No way a voll's is cheap. Other way you wouldn't see one handed weapons with 550 pdps, that makes any mechanic laughable because well... that is damage.
Grinded 2 months for a voll on talisman and don't even use it. Just wanted to see how painful is all that farming for those. And it is painful if you just want to have fun.

Anyway, will be fun to see the juggernaut self cast discharge builds.

Other thing: they seem to be testing the powercreep giving all those buffs imo. If it is too strong, you should expect the nerf to the ascendancy, actually, not the items.
Sometimes...
why avatar of fire? What do you get out of it?
Git R Dun!
the self-cast discharging is balanced, but moljnir with the new setup is absolutely ridiculous;

Currently you couldn't really benefit from double socketing discharge gems due to charge consumption, the kingsguard heal is good but not too OP because you still had to build up charges thru hits; with the new juggernaut, every discharge casted is going to generate a new set of 8-9 end charges + 1 power charge (also + more power charges from molten strike contact pre-triggering discharge). The powerlevel/survivability difference is HUGE, and you are pretty much reflect immune due to extremely high fire res unless your in -minus max res map.

Something will change here either pre-release or after when ppl start running it. I'm pretty sure of it. I already have a tree setup n did the math, the new juggernaut moljnir discharge outclasses pretty much every other moljnir build I have seen.

P.S. The avatar of fire is just simply to convert the lightning dmg you get from power charges into fire so it'll lower reflect damage even further, it just costs 1 point and is not out of the way anyways.
Last edited by SIQI on May 26, 2016, 10:05:00 PM
Sad thing about that theorycrafting is once more the lack of knowlegde GGG have about their own game.
It wouldn't be THAT much of a bad thing IF they were listening to players and balance things.

And by balance I mean really balance. Not tweak numbers up and down according to what's the least/most played.
Look good but Arnt you worried like every strike you take will be crit wearing all those Reckless Defence? I never liked the whole block or dodge schema anyway but taking crit all the time makes it even scarier than going flat mitigation IMO.

I cant see going RT either with 1000 from accuracy and 333 + CC from romira you wear anyway. Take eagle eye pushes acc up further and gives enough crit to proc EO often enough.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 27, 2016, 12:45:37 PM
Gl getting volls in new league for less than 50-100 ex.

Its not perandus where everything was accessible. If volls will really make discharge broken then multiply the price by 5...

Now you see not everyone will be running with one...

Wts brittle emperor 20ex / 1...
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
"
eragon1111 wrote:

Its not perandus where everything was accessible. If volls will really make discharge broken then multiply the price by 5...

Volls will probably be more around 30-60 ex considering there's a new card with a 1/4 chance of giving Volls.
"
XerxezBreak wrote:
"
eragon1111 wrote:

Volls will probably be more around 30-60 ex considering there's a new card with a 1/4 chance of giving Volls.

Well the chance to get volls off that card is hardly 1/4.
There's still tiers of rarity to roll off the card result.
http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEAAAHcBAcEswUtC2EMXw5cEuEUIBRxFm8aOBynHRQfGCSqJy8qjS3SLlM1kjbYNuk6WDwtPfxFfkd-SRtKyEyzUftTpVXGWGNZ818_YSFko2VNZlRmnmhYaGVo8mr6bqpvO3IPcql07Xasd-N4DXloe8N82YIHgpuDX4PMg9uE2YTvidiKr4zPj0aQEZBVkc6Ub5o7m6GfPqIAouqpbqyYrKqvbK-NtfK3PrvtvTa-p8AawGbBBMQVxPbGrsbYzRbPftAf02_Xlti92XzaweFz42rqGOxV7w7v6_Af8Wzz3fZI9zL31_jr-tL-Cg==

Yup i skip aoe because it doesn't help molten strike single target. also discharge aoe is big to begin with. You could always link increased aoe to discharge for general map clear and swap for double discharge for boss to single target burst.
9 jewel slots. Took flask nodes for extra movespeed, +1 max fire res, stun recovery (from flask mod), etc.
4 points left after you help oak normal/merc. can be used to take 1 more jewel node, or stats if you dont got stat gears (u need 88 int after the 24 str/int volls for repentence if you want that sweet dmg boost), or dmg/life etc. For ascendancy spec it would be unstoppable, unrelenting, unyielding,

3L disc - disc - fire pen (on moljnir)
3L AnsectralProtector - MinTotemRes - Lightning Golem
4L Cwdt - immortalcall - enfeeble - tempest shield
4L PoF - PoE - PoL - Enlit
4L blood rage (lv 10-11) - enhance - RF - End cry
6L molten strike - gmp - lmp - fasteratt - multistr - fortify

at 7 reckless defense u can reach max spell block, stack that with kingsguard, immortal call, and fortify, you not gonna die.
Last edited by SIQI on May 27, 2016, 10:32:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info