I am also from the future...moljnir got nerfed in my timeline once again cuz juggernaut came to be.

SIQI quote
"
SIQI wrote:
http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEAAAHcBAcEswUtC2EMXw5cEuEUIBRxFm8aOBynHRQfGCSqJy8qjS3SLlM1kjbYNuk6WDwtPfxFfkd-SRtKyEyzUftTpVXGWGNZ818_YSFko2VNZlRmnmhYaGVo8mr6bqpvO3IPcql07Xasd-N4DXloe8N82YIHgpuDX4PMg9uE2YTvidiKr4zPj0aQEZBVkc6Ub5o7m6GfPqIAouqpbqyYrKqvbK-NtfK3PrvtvTa-p8AawGbBBMQVxPbGrsbYzRbPftAf02_Xlti92XzaweFz42rqGOxV7w7v6_Af8Wzz3fZI9zL31_jr-tL-Cg==

Yup i skip aoe because it doesn't help molten strike single target. also discharge aoe is big to begin with. You could always link increased aoe to discharge for general map clear and swap for double discharge for boss to single target burst.
9 jewel slots. Took flask nodes for extra movespeed, +1 max fire res, stun recovery (from flask mod), etc.
4 points left after you help oak normal/merc. can be used to take 1 more jewel node, or stats if you dont got gears (u need 88 int after the 24 str/int volls for repentence if you want that sweet dmg boost), or dmg/life etc. For ascendancy spec it would be unstoppable, unrelenting, unyielding,

3L disc - disc - fire pen (on moljnir)
3L AnsectralProtector - MinTotemRes - Lightning Golem
4L Cwdt - immortalcall - enfeeble - tempest shield
4L PoF - PoE - PoL - Enlit
4L blood rage (lv 10-11) - enhance - RF - End cry
6L molten strike - gmp - lmp - fasteratt - multistr - fortify

at 7 reckless defense u can reach max spell block.

I won't say this tree won't work as a Mjolner Jugger will be top-notch simply because of the endurance charges but I strongly disagree with it.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Current moljnir if you try romira + volls, after you discharge you'll lose end charge, gain back a max of 3-4 end charges depending on how many power charges you had got before another discharge trigger. On Legacy moljnir you will hardly be reaching 2 end charges per proc.

The new juggernaut lets you have 8-9 end charge per proc + the power charges you've had previously AND you can use a 2nd discharge instead of concentrated aoe for boss fight, meaning a x2 dmg multiplier instead of x1.6. That is an insane power boost. Juggernaut unyielding/unrelenting is also increased damage, so that also adds to your discharge damage. With the 2.3 juggernaut, the jewels where you previously had to use for attackspeed/spell damage, now can be used for maxing out block and still get more damage as an RT build. They will nerf it, eventually.
Not disputing your point in general, just saying I have a very different vision of how I would play a mjolner jugger in the new patch. Just a small example - by picking RT you're gimping your damage, hard. The jugger has a juicy 1000 accuracy node and you're ignoring that. A crit mjolner will deal much more damage and will refill surgeon's flasks. That's just one of the things I would do differently. Even if you don't spec into crit specifically, just having elemental overload will be a 40% boost.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on May 27, 2016, 10:55:03 AM
I already have a veeeery nice idea of how a Juggernaut Mojo build will look like. Cant wait for it.
Look good but Arnt you worried like every strike you take will be crit wearing all those Reckless Defence? I never liked the whole block or dodge schema anyway but taking crit all the time makes it even scarier than going flat mitigation IMO.

I cant see going RT either with 1000 from accuracy and 333 + CC from romira you wear anyway. Take eagle eye pushes acc up further and gives enough crit to proc EO often enough.

As Bars said lots of options. I have everything in question and will try a lot of juicy combos haha.

With the real deal
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 27, 2016, 12:57:06 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

I cant see going RT either with 1000 from accuracy and 333 + CC from romira you wear anyway. Take eagle eye pushes acc up further and gives enough crit to proc EO often enough.

As you said: NOT taking RT is a no brainer here.
"
zzang wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

As you said: NOT taking RT is a no brainer here.

Werd... modded his tree slightly...I like AOE plus Elemental overload....might have to pick up disemboweling for little more CC to always have EO up

http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEAAQHcA3UEBwSzBS0LYQxfEuEUIBRxFm8YXRo4Gmwcpx8CJKonLyqNLdIuUzH7NZI2xTbYNuk6WDwFPC087z38R35JG0yzU6VVqVXGVkhYY1h3WfNfBF8_YSFko2VNZlRmnmhYaGVo8moBbztyD3KpdO12rHfjeA15aH_jggeDX4PMg9uE2YTvidiMz5BVkSuRzpRvl7Sdrp8-ogCi6qcIqW6smKyqr2y18rc-u-29Nr6nwBrAZsEExBXE9sauxtjPftAf02_Xltgk2L3ZfNrB42rqGOxV7w7vfO_r8B_xbPPd9kj3Mvjr-tL-Cg==

wuts your tree bar?
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 28, 2016, 11:39:38 AM
Not going to play mjolner, I'll start with something less gear-intensive. Yours looks good though.
RT on a mjolner build lol
R.I.P 4.B.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info