[Concept] Crit 2H Cleave Slayer for 2.3

"
Serge91 wrote:

This is my first time I play a 2h character. Sad I'll not be able to use Reave with 2h. Well, I'll try then the new lacerate (wiki says it can be used with axes and sword without specifing if only 1h or even 2h, so i suppose even 2h is ok)? Otherwise, EQ. What other choices there are? I dont like too much Cyclone's mechanic... but if my atk speed is very high, it will probably be the best choice.

If you're using 2H axes, then you have EQ, Ground Slam, Sunder (better than ground slam), Cleave and Lacerate (both skills have the same mechanics, can be used with a 2H weapon or two 1h weapons).
"
Flavourius wrote:
You will easily get over 5k hp with your current build (My Inquisitor also only has 140% increased HP and with decent Hybrid ES/HP gear I got 5k myself and around 2.5k ES for MOM/EB).
And if not Kaom's, there is always the cheaper variant Belly of the Beast. But in general my opinion would be to go more sustain rather going more dmg as melee, just a thought.

That's my line too. But going for eva/acro... well i dont know if Belly is a good choice, dunno if we can reach a good chance to evade with it. Also, the bonus of the flask would be pretty much useless...

Thanks for the skill tips. Well I think the best setup will be with Disfavour, but honestly I could go for swords... depends on the best weapon i can find/get for an affordable price. Also the Prophecy could add some other good unique 2h, so, the nodes on the axe are just indicative :p
For anyone who want an update how well my Slayer went:

-instead of crit I went Resolute Technique (insane synergy with Brutal Fervor)
-trivialized Uber lab (leap slam for fortify then face tank izaro the rest of the fight, even surviving his 2H hammer slam)
-did Twinned Colosseum with enfeeble, EQ and power charge (died once in the fight because of an unlucky crit, but other than that it was pretty easy and fun fight http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/268345512229197621/02614989601F8DAC56A3EC2EC0E51F30579F8929/ )
-I can even facetank Abaxoth
-my best build I had so far in terms of tankyness and dps of a non-meta build

It was my first time using cleave and it was so good, that I'll do another cleave build again, but this time as Assassin with a crit/poison/bleed build with Kondo's Pride, the newest 2H sword unique. Had a really fun time in Prophecy with my Slayer.
Last edited by Flavourius on Aug 25, 2016, 10:25:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info