Top 5 Ascendancy for 2.3 (now with poll)

last time i checked projectiles return mod (tora's master mod), returning projectiles do not damage already damaged by same projectile enemies.

If that's true to this node too, it will be pretty useless.
"
Andrius319 wrote:
last time i checked projectiles return mod (tora's master mod), returning projectiles do not damage already damaged by same projectile enemies.

yeah, this really needs to re-damage the target otherwise, like you said, its useless
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
XerxezBreak wrote:
You have Phasing while at maximum Frenzy Charges
You have Phasing while you have Onslaught
You have Onslaught while on full Frenzy Charges

My build uses 3 Pacifism Jewels... Permanent Phasing & Onslaught?

Kek, could work...
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
SIQI wrote:
Can you also make a poll for top 3 worst ascendancies for 2.3?

Uuuh, that would make me jizz.

no wonder you are premature with woman
That pathfinder buff lol, glad to see slayer love but chieftain and hierophant really needs work.
Spoiler
Rip Scion
Surprisingly high amount of votes for Scion imo :P.

I suppose Scion in general is just a solid class for the versatility, but in my mind the specialization that these classes all can bring now put them as front runners.

The only reason I do not see the need a poll to determine which ones are the worst is because the results sort of counter speak for themselves.
"
Andrius319 wrote:

i don't get it...then what would be the point of the mod at all? why would you need or want your projectile to return to you if it couldn't damage enemies again? this makes no sense
Well a projectile could still be hitting another target.

I'm kinda curious how that would work with pierce though.
Interesting the cheiftain pretty much getting no love even with the totem leech added in. I guess not many people are finding this too attractive to consider in their top builds for 2.3
Elementalist
Slayer
Juggernaught

Seems like Slayer currently is going from worst to first, quite a turnaround.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info